Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG what a little brother article.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

OMG what a little brother article. Empty
PostSubject: OMG what a little brother article.   OMG what a little brother article. EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:27 pm

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120526/OPINION03/205260391/1131/sports0201/MSU-vs-Michigan-deserves-better-spot-Big-Ten-football-schedule

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OMG what a little brother article.   OMG what a little brother article. EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Pretty sure that Charboneau tool went to sparty. What idiots they are. You want respect, earn it. Make a BCS bowl game. Play without cheating. Sustain your winning ways.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: OMG what a little brother article.   OMG what a little brother article. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:46 am

This guy will know why it's the first game soon enough. Sparty had a nice little run, but there is no way Dantonio can keep "coaching up" 2 and 3 star recruits. Their recent success is heavily weighted on our failures and O$U's failures. Georgia was a solid win imo, but MSU was absolutely peaking. No more Cousins, Worthy, WRs, etc. They are basically screwed again. LOL
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OMG what a little brother article.   OMG what a little brother article. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Showed the article to my sparty buddy last night, Lord almighty he believes the sparty mantra. In his opinion sparty has turned the corner and sparty is a major rival to Michigan. That didn't receive an argument from me though as I am a Hockey fan first and foremost though. After I made that stipulation he said, "Well, you've gotta admit that they're a consistent Top 25 team though." I told him I didn't, then he made the remark about defense. I shook my head and told him how I just can not believe how absolutely clueless the sparty fan-base is.

Then he went on to agree with the article, which he didn't even read, although sparty is as sparty does... He thinks that Michigan and sparty should play later in the year every season, stating that it is awesome when both teams come in with a chance to win the title (citing when both were 6-0 recently). I then asked him why that has only happened only once in the 104 year history and he shrugged his shoulders. I informed him that sparty typically can't keep up, spartys best-chance to come in undefeated is during an early season game. With that being the case having the Michigan-sparty game as soon as possible is in his best-interest.

He shut-up and I pointed out that is the reason why sparty doesn't have a real law school. They "bought" the Detroit College of Law and slapped the sparty logo on i a few years ago. DCL was a Tier IV (that means it is ranked somewhere between 151-200 in law schools). sparty just doesn't get it.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: OMG what a little brother article.   OMG what a little brother article. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:08 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120526/OPINION03/205260391/1131/sports0201/MSU-vs-Michigan-deserves-better-spot-Big-Ten-football-schedule

Sparty IS a big rival to Michigan, just not the biggest. It's that simple. I don't know why this topic gets overblown so much. Even the BTN rated the best conference rivalries and Michigan-MSU was at number 2. All one has to do is see all the bickering our two fan-bases do with each other lol.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OMG what a little brother article.   OMG what a little brother article. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:59 pm

eGrandpa wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

Sparty IS a big rival to Michigan, just not the biggest. It's that simple. I don't know why this topic gets overblown so much. Even the BTN rated the best conference rivalries and Michigan-MSU was at number 2. All one has to do is see all the bickering our two fan-bases do with each other lol.

Agreed, but the whining for attention from the Sparty supporters is sad. Look they've won 4 in a row. Good for them. But why isn't that enough for them? Why can't they enjoy their accomplishments?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OMG what a little brother article.   OMG what a little brother article. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Bryan is claiming MSU is the most stable program in the Midwest over on the other forum.

Jesus, give me a break.

eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: OMG what a little brother article.   OMG what a little brother article. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:09 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
eGrandpa wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

Agreed, but the whining for attention from the Sparty supporters is sad. Look they've won 4 in a row. Good for them. But why isn't that enough for them? Why can't they enjoy their accomplishments?

Agreed. It is definitely little brother like to always been begging Michigan fans for approval of acceptance when they win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG what a little brother article.   OMG what a little brother article. Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG what a little brother article.
Page 1 of 1