Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If this dosn't say Little Brother....

Go down 
+4
dwoody
sandyeggo_blue
fishgoblue22
ThatGuy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

If this dosn't say Little Brother.... Empty
PostSubject: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:21 pm

...I don't know what will.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2016/01/michigan_state_fans_welcome_ji.html#incart_most-commented_wolverines

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?

Last edited by Bo 2.0 on Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:01 pm

It's funny, lighten up Francis.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:36 pm

i'm torn on this.

1. good for that guy for being proud of his team and getting a good troll in on jim harbaugh. not many people will ever have the chance to do that so I give him credit where it's due.

2. screw that guy. we're talking about a 17 year old kid that is about to make the biggest choice of his life (to this point). fine with me if you're proud of your team but to use a kid in the neighborhood to call out the coach of a rival team, that he knew was going to be there, just to pat himself on the back is kind of lame if you ask me.

pride comes before the fall. I think sparty fans have reached that level of arrogance with their dominance over the last 9 years. they are strutting their shit like M fans used to do back in the day. No way we should have lost that game this year but we did. I can accept the fact that they did the one thing that needed to be done to win that game. I just hate that they walk around like that was their game plan the entire time but whatever.

I can't wait to dominate them next year in EL and the many years to come. The gap has closed and the tide has turned and MICHIGAN will be back on top. what sucks is MICHIGAN will have to win about 4 in a row before they stop talking about the past and accept that they are lil bro again.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:34 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
...accept that they are lil bro again.

They've never stopped being Lilttle Brother even though they "won" 7 of the last 8 games (not 9 years as you stated). Oh yes they are totally delusional. One of my sparty friends is trying to tell me that Coach Harbaugh spent the night with our #1 recruiting target. Nordin may be our #1 kicker target but he is not the #1 target. Michigan has much bigger fish to fry, both committed and not-committed. It didn't surprise me that he had never heard of Rashan Gary before, sparty has no shot with Gary therefore why should he care? sparty cares more about 3-stars that they can "coach-up".

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:08 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

They've never stopped being Lilttle Brother even though they "won" 7 of the last 8 games (not 9 years as you stated).  Oh yes they are totally delusional.  One of my sparty friends is trying to tell me that Coach Harbaugh spent the night with our #1 recruiting target.  Nordin may be our #1 kicker target but he is not the #1 target.  Michigan has much bigger fish to fry, both committed and not-committed.  It didn't surprise me that he had never heard of Rashan Gary before, sparty has no shot with Gary therefore why should he care?  sparty cares more about 3-stars that they can "coach-up".

no I meant 9. I said they have been dominant over the last nine years and I meant 9 not 8. I chose nine because that was the year (2007) that mike hart made the lil bro comment (nine games ago). but thanks for pointing out how I was wrong.

since we're on the topic of being wrong. you said "even though they "won" 7 of the last 8 games (not 9 years as you stated)".

well technically they have won 7 of the last nine, as I stated, just like they've won 7 of the last 8 or 7 of the last 15 for that matter. so you may not have been 100% wrong, but you sure as hell weren't 100% right, but who's keeping score?   oh wait.... you always are.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:17 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

They've never stopped being Lilttle Brother even though they "won" 7 of the last 8 games (not 9 years as you stated).  Oh yes they are totally delusional.  One of my sparty friends is trying to tell me that Coach Harbaugh spent the night with our #1 recruiting target.  Nordin may be our #1 kicker target but he is not the #1 target.  Michigan has much bigger fish to fry, both committed and not-committed.  It didn't surprise me that he had never heard of Rashan Gary before, sparty has no shot with Gary therefore why should he care?  sparty cares more about 3-stars that they can "coach-up".

no I meant 9. I said they have been dominant over the last nine years and I meant 9 not 8. I chose nine because that was the year (2007) that mike hart made the lil bro comment (nine games ago). but thanks for pointing out how I was wrong.

since we're on the topic of being wrong. you said "even though they "won" 7 of the last 8 games (not 9 years as you stated)".

well technically they have won 7 of the last nine, as I stated, just like they've won 7 of the last 8 or 7 of the last 15 for that matter. so you may not have been 100% wrong, but you sure as hell weren't 100% right, but who's keeping score?   oh wait.... you always are.

You will never hear a sparty claim that they won 7 of the last 9. It's 7 of the last 8....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:20 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
You will never hear a sparty claim that they won 7 of the last 9.  It's 7 of the last 8....

doesn't change the fact that you were wrong. I said 9 and I meant it.

now please tell me again how I was wrong.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:24 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
You will never hear a sparty claim that they won 7 of the last 9.  It's 7 of the last 8....

oh and for the record... my sister-in-law is a sparty grad. she said 7 of 9 when we saw her at christmas. she refers to the mike hart comment as the start of it all also. sooo..... wrong ago bro!

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:10 am

Girls! Stop!
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:05 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:

oh and for the record... my sister-in-law is a sparty grad. she said 7 of 9 when we saw her at christmas. she refers to the mike hart comment as the start of it all also. sooo..... wrong ago bro!

The Mike Hart comment was after the game in 2007, and if that was the start of it, it is 7 of 8.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:28 pm

dwoody wrote:
Girls! Stop!

No Fuck this guy.

Bo (or whatever the hell your name is now), you're fucking amazing. take a bow.

it doesn't matter if hart said it before the game, during the game or a week after. Mike Hart was specifically referring to that game. watch the interview, there is no doubt he was referring to that specific game. so that would be 1-0 (including that game).

you said I was wrong but the bottom line is that I was right and you were the one that was wrong. they won 7 of the last 9 like I stated in  my OP. Go back and read my OP and be sure to read your reply while you're at it. I said they won 7 of 9 and they did. but you had to try to correct me and say they won 7 of 8 ("...even though they "won" 7 of the last 8 games (not 9 years as you stated)....").

Then when I corrected you, you dug yourself a hole while trying to back peddle and explain your way out of your mistake. you said something to the effect that a sparty would never count the 2007 game. well guess what, you're wrong again. not more than 3 weeks ago I heard with my own ears, a sparty reference that game and say they've won 7 of the last 9.

To be honest, I could care less about 7 of 8 or 7 of 9, what pisses me off is that you presume to know what I should have said when the reality is that you can't possibly know if I did or didn't mean 9 years. YOU CAN'T KNOW. you made an assumption and you were wrong. I said 9 and I meant 9. For the life of me I can't figure how in the world I said 9 and I meant 9 but according to you I was wrong?!?!? are you fucking kidding me! how is this even debatable?

you act as if because you went to MICHIGAN and because you live in AA and because you know a few sparty grads and because you've been to a few hockey games that you are the all knowing. you come off as one of the smuggest assholes on any board I've ever been on. That carries over into your posts and into your replies of others' posts and personal beliefs on this board.

I'll tell you what, if you can answer these questions I'll drop it.

1. Is saying that sparty won 7 of 9 wrong?

This is a yes or no question that requires a yes or no answer. it's a very black and white question. don't answer with a question or a comment. answer yes or no.  

2. How can you know definitively that I didn't mean 7 of 9 instead of 7 of 8 when I posted it?

An answer  like "You will never hear a sparty claim that they won 7 of the last 9. It's 7 of the last 8...." isn't an acceptable answer.

if you're going to continue to debate me on my post then you have to answer those two questions. otherwise there is no debate and I'm right and you're wrong.

bluenote

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 3:51 pm

The best of the whole thing to me isn't the Sparty troll, it's Coach's response on twitter...

"I respect the preparation"

Dude just flat out gets it and doesn't let crap like that bother him.

No man is more important than The Team.
No coach is more important than The Team.
The Team, The Team, The Team
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:10 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
she refers to the mike hart comment as the start of it all

If the Hart comment was the start of it all you cannot count the 2007 game because the comment came AFTER the game.  sparty has "won" 7 of the last 8 if you ask a sparty fan.  7 of the last 9 doesn't look as commanding so a sparty would never say (your Sister-in-law excluded) as 7 of 8.  Of course after the Michigan victory this fall it will be 7 of 9.  Michigan fans say 68-35-5.[/quote]

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Last edited by Bo 2.0 on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:25 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
1. Is saying that sparty won 7 of 9 wrong?

Not exactly but why would sparty ever say that?  It doesn't paint them in the best light possible, 7 of 8 does.  It's akin to why Michigan fans don't say that Michigan lost the last 3 games.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
2. How can you know definitively that I didn't mean 7 of 9 instead of 7 of 8 when I posted it?

With your passion for Michigan Football it's pretty safe to assume that you like Michigan Football.  Why would you say 7 of 9 instead of 68-35-5, 8 of 15, 23 of 38 (depicting your lifetime), etc.  Saying that paints your preferred school in a better light?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Last edited by Bo 2.0 on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:33 pm

This discussion has become idiotic. Who gives a fuck? Anyone?.....Bueller?
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:44 pm

Holy shit
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:44 pm

Frye?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 5:01 pm

fuck you 2nd. you are the worlds biggest 4 year old and now you've caused me to sink to your level. you're the type of guy that if I ever saw I'd throw an empty beer glass as hard as I could into your fucking nose. so I hope I never see you at a game.

I'm never posting on this board again.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 5:34 pm

WTH did you get so bent out of shape about? I feel very comfortable saying that everyone here respects your wealth of recruiting knowledge. We all appreciate what you bring to the board as well. 7 of 8, 7 of 9, big deal? I don't understand why you are going ape-chit over this.

Don't go anywhere.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Fascinating. Is now a good time to discuss the block feature. Just block someone if you can't stand them.

P.S-Bo grow the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:07 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Fascinating.  Is now a good time to discuss the block feature.  Just block someone if you can't stand them.

P.S-Bo grow the fuck up.

What did I do? Everyone knows that I despise sparty, that isn't even a question. Trust me, I know thy enemy. I grew up in a town that was exactly halfway between Ann Arbor and east landfill. Growing up I didn't care one way or the other but several friends are spartyphile, many others are Wolverine faithful. Not one of my sparty friends (or sparty acquaintences at various other locales) has ever said that they were 7 for the last 9. None, why would they say that? 7 of 8 looks better (to them) than does 7 of 9. Sure 'eggo says that his Sister-in-law from Southern California has said that but she is over 2,000 miles from east landfill. I bstill have a hard time believing that but if true do you honestly think that she is on the pulse of sparty football? Maybe she is and she's preparing for next year already?

I eriously don't get it? I didn't insult 'eggo at all, I merely wanted him to state it in a realstic way that sounds better for Michigan. He's a Michigan fan, you'd think he would like it better? I guess being right is more important? I still waiting to find out exactly what I did.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:36 pm

You just keep beating the shit out of that dead horse and no one will want to deal eith you.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:48 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
Sure 'eggo says that his Sister-in-law from Southern California has said that but she is over 2,000 miles from east landfill.  

you lured me out....

my sister-in-law is born, raised and still lives in MICHIGAN. she does not live 2000 miles away.

but I'm sure I'm wrong about that and you're right. fucking ass

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:42 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
Sure 'eggo says that his Sister-in-law from Southern California has said that but she is over 2,000 miles from east landfill.  

you lured me out....

my sister-in-law is born, raised and still lives in MICHIGAN. she does not live 2000 miles away.

but I'm sure I'm wrong about that and you're right. fucking ass

Once again with the expletives, can't say I understand why?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
bluenote

bluenote

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:30 am

Bo, if your childish need to 'be right" permanently runs off a board poster who provides some of the best information out there on recruiting for UM, then my suggestion is you should leave here too. In a comparison between your posts and sandyegoo_blue's, there is NO comparison. One provides information and updates not easily found around the web, while the other posts links to articles readily available to anyone who has ever heard of google, then proceeds to argue inane points with people if there is the slightest disagreement. If you can't see what you've done wrong on this post, there isn't much sense in trying to explain it to you. Have a nice day.

No man is more important than The Team.
No coach is more important than The Team.
The Team, The Team, The Team
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 10:55 am

bluenote wrote:
Bo, if your childish need to 'be right" permanently runs off a board poster who provides some of the best information out there on recruiting for UM, then my suggestion is you should leave here too. In a comparison between your posts and sandyegoo_blue's, there is NO comparison. One provides information and updates not easily found around the web, while the other posts links to articles readily available to anyone who has ever heard of google, then proceeds to argue inane points with people if there is the slightest disagreement. If you can't see what you've done wrong on this post, there isn't much sense in trying to explain it to you. Have a nice day.

Very well said. A thought is to simply put him on the "list" and ignore him, totally. Everybody.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:17 am

dwoody wrote:
You just keep beating the shit out of that dead horse and no one will want to deal eith you.

This. Whether it is you hatred of MSU or Twitter you go on and on and on. You don't even relize that your borderline psychotic behavior toward MSU actually lends credence to their program.

We all hate something. No one here likes OSU or MSU. We also don't post constantly about them. We might share an article because it is relevant but we also do not feel the need to take juvenile jabs like "little brother" in every post. You take bring things down to a level where I want to ask you for proof of your 41 years. Hell I want to see your Michigan degree. Many of us would kill for that but then you carry yourself like 16 year old spoiled brat.

I agree with Bluenote. The fact that we have to explain this does not give me confidence that any of our efforts will reach you. If you need further explanation seek a professional.

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 4:24 am

Pretty sure no one here realizes that I didn't do anything wrong. Oh yea Mgo, I am a professional....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:49 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
Pretty sure no one here realizes that I didn't do anything wrong.  Oh yea Mgo, I am a professional....

With the amount of enmity your posts attract, perhaps you should reflect on your communication style, 2nd, or whatever the hell you're calling yourself these days.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:59 am

Why in the hell would anyone let another poster drive them off a message board? It's a f'ing message board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If this dosn't say Little Brother....   If this dosn't say Little Brother.... Empty

Back to top Go down

If this dosn't say Little Brother....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next