Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan

Go down 
+2
WillieMfan
MichiganFootball13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan   Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Looks like Cravens cancelled his visits to both Michigan and Nebraska "for school reasons". His announcement date is still June 6th so it looks like we just lost out to USC on another 5 star recruit. Am I the only one who is getting extremely frustrated with recruiting right now?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan   Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Yes! Come on Hoke struck early and often. It is still a great class. They will still add to it.

Stay away from sharp objects come signing day next year when our class misses out a couple of late commitments again.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan   Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:31 pm

I know that we have a GREAT class and will still finish with more top recruits before Feb but I just hate losing out on recruits to U$C
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan   Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:50 pm

And while it immediately doesn't bite us (as if the recruit chose Ohio, for example), but we could always find ourselves playing SC in Pasadena.

I'm personally 'not happy' with recruiting right now, either. At the same time I still know we're in good shape.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan   Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:58 pm

MichiganFootball13 wrote:
I know that we have a GREAT class and will still finish with more top recruits before Feb but I just hate losing out on recruits to U$C

Better u$c than either sparty or suckeye...
Back to top Go down
CharlotteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan   Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:07 pm

We all know it still pisses me off that Hoke and company cant close the book on these top players. And, don't give me the Shane Morris example, this kid was going to Michigan out of the womb! God we better be able to pull in Fuller, Treadwell, McQuay, and Derrick Green. Looks like ND is gonna be landing Hutchings and Jaylon Smith, How the hell were we not able to crack that interest from Smith! Sad
Back to top Go down
Michigan_Fan

Michigan_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan   Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:15 pm

I think everyone needs to relax. Michigan has had only one good season so far. Once, Michigan starts winning the Big 10 and is consistent at being at the top, they will start pulling the top 20 guys. Look where we were last year and where we are now in recruiting... huge improvement. You can't just jump straight to number one.

Everyone is saying that we should have gotten Isaac, but remember, he was a USC fan growing up and Michigan was not on his radar until Michigan started showing interest in him. But in the end, who doesn't want to play for the school that they always dreamed about as a kid? Hard to pull those guys away. Same with Su'a. It's like trying to take Shane to USC.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan   Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:06 am

Michigan_Fan, the most relevant part of your post:

Michigan_Fan wrote:
I think everyone needs to relax.

Relax people, maybe those guys weren't Michigan material. I know most people here only care about football but michmike and myself (plus a few more I'm sure) care about Michigan developing young men into good people. What was Maurice Clarett rated? Michigan doesn't want those idiots and unless you are willing to put the effort forth Coach Hoke could care less about you.

http://ohiostate.scout.com/a.z?s=145&p=8&c=1&nid=5483
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan   Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Su'a Cravens not visiting Michigan
Page 1 of 1