Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Herd talking LTT right now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eGrandpa

The Herd talking LTT right now Empty
PostSubject: The Herd talking LTT right now   The Herd talking LTT right now EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:36 pm

or just ended at least. Was just saying how hypocritical O$U fans are for taking pleasure in Baby Boren ripping Michigan but not giving death threats to LTT over the letter burning. Way to go Colin!

Last edited by eGrandpa on Wed May 30, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: The Herd talking LTT right now   The Herd talking LTT right now EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Ohio fans are really scum.

Couldn't stand it when we had to go to Ohio to work. The people were rude. They drove like idiots. It just wasn't very enjoyable. I agree with LTT!

PostSubject: Re: The Herd talking LTT right now   The Herd talking LTT right now EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:41 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
Ohio fans are really scum.

Couldn't stand it when we had to go to Ohio to work. The people were rude. They drove like idiots. It just wasn't very enjoyable. I agree with LTT!

I remember about 8 years ago I was wearing a M cap in a Burger King in the middle of Ohio and was getting crap from the BK worker taking my order. It was almost like he didn't even want to take my order cause he was talking about how JT owns us. Columbus is a pretty nice town but O$U fans are just scum
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: The Herd talking LTT right now   The Herd talking LTT right now EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:55 pm

I didn't even have Michigan stuff on.

They were rude to EVERYONE!

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: The Herd talking LTT right now   The Herd talking LTT right now EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:40 pm

I went to see Wisconsin at OSU with a few Badger friends back in 2009. I wore my Michigan gear and all my friends wore their Badger gear. Of course we all caught hell from the bucknut fans but I got it twice as bad. I expected it though so no big deal.

We were at the Little Bar in the morning for a tailgate party before the game and Todd Boeckman was in there. He was the only OSU fan to come up and be respectful. We talked football and he talked about his games against Michigan. He even bought me a drink. He talked about Henne being with the Dolphins and was just generally a nice dude.

Boeckman totally changed my outlook on OSU fans that day but then I realized, one guy out of and entire town doesn't cut it. I've got nothing but nice things to say about TB but the rest of the OSU fans are d!ckholes as far as I'm concerned.

By the way, Boeckman's cousin is Corey Lubeke (pitcher for the San Diego Padres). Corey went to OSU too and I met him and our boy Clayton Richard (pitches for the Padres now) at the Padres fan fest this year. Corey Lubeke was a good dude too and it seems like him and Clayton are like best friends. I thought that was kind of cool.

joe

PostSubject: Re: The Herd talking LTT right now   The Herd talking LTT right now EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:04 pm

these are posts we used to share with each other on MLive "back in the day".

Now-a-days it's Romper Room over there and I even have to apologize to Romper Room for saying that.

These are the types of stories that make a forum great.

PostSubject: Re: The Herd talking LTT right now   The Herd talking LTT right now EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:13 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I went to see Wisconsin at OSU with a few Badger friends back in 2009. I wore my Michigan gear and all my friends wore their Badger gear. Of course we all caught hell from the bucknut fans but I got it twice as bad. I expected it though so no big deal.

We were at the Little Bar in the morning for a tailgate party before the game and Todd Boeckman was in there. He was the only OSU fan to come up and be respectful. We talked football and he talked about his games against Michigan. He even bought me a drink. He talked about Henne being with the Dolphins and was just generally a nice dude.

Boeckman totally changed my outlook on OSU fans that day but then I realized, one guy out of and entire town doesn't cut it. I've got nothing but nice things to say about TB but the rest of the OSU fans are d!ckholes as far as I'm concerned.

By the way, Boeckman's cousin is Corey Lubeke (pitcher for the San Diego Padres). Corey went to OSU too and I met him and our boy Clayton Richard (pitches for the Padres now) at the Padres fan fest this year. Corey Lubeke was a good dude too and it seems like him and Clayton are like best friends. I thought that was kind of cool.

Cool story. Boeckman always seemed like a nice dude!

There are always a few OSU players I don't seem to mind. Can't say I have ever met Conley Jr (the PG player that played with Greg Oden) but he seemed like a real class act from watching him and reading articles about him. Real classy in the NBA as well.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Herd talking LTT right now   The Herd talking LTT right now EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:35 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

The rivalry is intense, but most students/athletes actually respect each other. That isn't the case for sparty fans. sparty is just so blatantly insecure it is absurd. Michigan and ohio students/athletes are on the same level though. sparty is Lil'Brother so they are just plain annoying.

Now the fans of ohio are complete moron, I have met a handful of respectful suckeye hockey fans but that's about it. Basically, if you are a fan of ohio and you didn't go there you are a douche.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Herd talking LTT right now   The Herd talking LTT right now Empty

Back to top Go down

The Herd talking LTT right now
Page 1 of 1