Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyle Bosch comes to LTT's defense.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kyle Bosch comes to LTT's defense.  Empty
PostSubject: Kyle Bosch comes to LTT's defense.    Kyle Bosch comes to LTT's defense.  EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:13 pm

OSU fans giving @LoganTillman threats on your way to his house make a stop by mine and I'll show you what a real death threat is #bringagun
— Kyle Bosch(@KyleBoschOL79) May 30, 2012

From Tremendous' convo with him:

On the comment: "I'm just trying to defend my teammate and my friend. Logan is like a brother to me and when somebody threatens his life and his family's life, I am going to come to his defense. The gun comment has been taken out of context. I'm only saying that if you're going to threaten my friend and brother that you better bring a gun because if you're truly threatening his life, you'll have to take mine too. I should have realized that it may have been misinterpreted, but it's hard not to be angry when he and his mother have gone through so much".

The rivalry: "I truly have a lot of respect for the rivalry. I would have come as vigorously to Logan's defense if it had been from anybody, football related or not. I know that those who make threats don't represent the Ohio State fan base as a whole and that every group of fans has some bad apples in it. One of the reasons I committed to Michigan was to be part of such a great rivalry".

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Kyle Bosch comes to LTT's defense.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle Bosch comes to LTT's defense.    Kyle Bosch comes to LTT's defense.  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Nothing will result from this, the two universities respect each other. The fan-bases not so much...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

Kyle Bosch comes to LTT's defense.
Page 1 of 1