Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

good article on kyle bosch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cazzy0091

good article on kyle bosch  Empty
PostSubject: good article on kyle bosch    good article on kyle bosch  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:18 am

http://michigan.247sports.com/Article/Bosch-Diary-Talks-Michigan-Pledge-62059
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: good article on kyle bosch    good article on kyle bosch  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:48 am

Nice, thanks!

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: good article on kyle bosch    good article on kyle bosch  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Two thing:

1.) I bet if dumbtonio was there his respons to this, "The academic guy gave a 45-minute spiel about how they’re switching to iPads so you don’t have to lug around 30-pounds of books from class to class." would have been, "Get on with it. We're not here to listen to this!" Where have I heard that before?

2.) Re: "I called Coach Dantonio at Michigan State and told him what I was going to do. I called Coach Bloomgren at Stanford and thanked them both for their time and said I was very blessed with the opportunity they gave me and I hope they have great success in the future and I know they will." Notice how sparty didn't get any respect? Just told what was going to happen. Stanford received a nice "Thank you, but I've decided to go another direction."

The only way that it would have been been better was if Boscch told dumbtonio, "Look Lil'Brother, I'm not coming to your crappy school. I'm going to your nemesis." Twisted Evil

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good article on kyle bosch    good article on kyle bosch  Empty

Back to top Go down

good article on kyle bosch
Page 1 of 1