Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Wolverine Nation loves the Rock and Roll Marathon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

OT: Wolverine Nation loves the Rock and Roll Marathon Empty
PostSubject: OT: Wolverine Nation loves the Rock and Roll Marathon   OT: Wolverine Nation loves the Rock and Roll Marathon EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:14 pm

I just got done running the Rock and Roll marathon here in San Diego. Actually I only ran the half marathon but about 8 miles in there was a big Michigan tailgate. They had about 15 tents and about 50 - 60 people on the side of the road cheering on all of the runners wearing Michigan gear. Unfortunately I was not wearing any Michigan gear but when I yelled "Go Blue" as I ran by they were all on their feet cheering and giving high fives. It was VERY cool.

On a side note I saw about 10 people wearing Nebraska gear and about 10 people wearing Cal gear.

I saw two Sparty fans running and two Sparty fans cheering.

Other than that I saw no other college affiliation so Michigan clearly was tops. It was great to see them out in force.

WillieMfan

OT: Wolverine Nation loves the Rock and Roll Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: Wolverine Nation loves the Rock and Roll Marathon   OT: Wolverine Nation loves the Rock and Roll Marathon EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Impressive tailgate for a marathon, hell even for a football game that would be impressive.
Back to top Go down

OT: Wolverine Nation loves the Rock and Roll Marathon
Page 1 of 1