Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Commit watch today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

Commit watch today Empty
PostSubject: Commit watch today   Commit watch today EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:33 pm

We are looking at 3 or 4 recruits that may pop today. Reeves (50-50), Grant (80-20), Kozan (30-70), & Henry (60-40).
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Commit watch today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit watch today   Commit watch today EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:52 pm

may not be the most sexy recruit but would love Henry to commit on the visit .... that pipeline to Glenville is huge ....especially with the coaching unrest at TSIO .... meyer will slither away within three years
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Commit watch today Empty
PostSubject: Just wondering   Commit watch today EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Why these kids would wait this long, then not wait until Wednesday?

They don't want spotlight? Then don't wait so long. Easy for me to say I guess.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Commit watch today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit watch today   Commit watch today EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:11 pm

might say something about their character ..... there are those that need spotlight .... yes Terrelle I am talking to you ..... and there are those that really struggle to decide about their future .... it is a very big decision .... make a wrong choice and you end up sitting out a year while going somewhere else .... jmo
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Commit watch today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit watch today   Commit watch today EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:18 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
Why these kids would wait this long, then not wait until Wednesday?

They don't want spotlight? Then don't wait so long. Easy for me to say I guess.

What does it say about Diamond waiting until after signing day? Is it a spotlight thing? Is he waiting to see how classes look first? I wonder if Michigan lands another O-linemen or 2 if we would go elsewhere. The fact that he is waiting until February 3 makes me wonder about his intentions.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Commit watch today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit watch today   Commit watch today EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:20 pm

kinda reminds me of Wright in a way .... always saying that he loves Michigan always has .... if so why not commit ... but as I have said they are kids .... who knows what is going on in their minds .... parents .... and the girlfriend whispering in their ears !!!!!
Back to top Go down
mjagger1

mjagger1

Commit watch today Empty
PostSubject: Article on this years class and philosophy of recruiting   Commit watch today EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Here it is again, didn't mean to start a new thread.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120129/SPORTS06/201290512/Michigan-football-recruiting-Early-jump-leads-to-highly-regarded-class-?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Commit watch today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commit watch today   Commit watch today Empty

Back to top Go down

Commit watch today
Page 1 of 1