Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy or glad to see EA leave ESPN?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Happy or glad to see EA leave ESPN?  Empty
PostSubject: Happy or glad to see EA leave ESPN?    Happy or glad to see EA leave ESPN?  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Won't have her to look at during College Gameday anymore. But did she bring that much to the table, journalistically, anyway?

What say you?

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Happy or glad to see EA leave ESPN?    Happy or glad to see EA leave ESPN?  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:30 pm

There are a Million pretty girls out there, there are others. I'm not stressed as I've already seen her naked 1,000 times (in my mind). Time for someone else...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Happy or glad to see EA leave ESPN?    Happy or glad to see EA leave ESPN?  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:55 pm

If you like baseball, you will see her next week at All-Stat game. She was on the Dan Patrick show earlier today. I believe she said, she will be in studio for NFL on FOX starting this fall, as well as being a sideline reporter during NFL games.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Happy or glad to see EA leave ESPN?    Happy or glad to see EA leave ESPN?  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:15 am

Dont care. She's no Charissa Thompson.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Happy or glad to see EA leave ESPN?    Happy or glad to see EA leave ESPN?  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:47 pm

I will miss her. While there may be others that are just as hot or hotter or whatever I say there is always room for more. There is plenty of room in the sports world for hot sideline reporters. I will be very interested to see if they find another hot chick to replace her or if they go another route.

Personally I say bad move for her. With ESPN she had a national audience every week. With the Pac 10 she will not get nearly the exposure she once did. Hell even Fox's NFL coverage his hugely regional. I think her star is going to fade a great deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy or glad to see EA leave ESPN?    Happy or glad to see EA leave ESPN?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy or glad to see EA leave ESPN?
Page 1 of 1