Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Derrick Green News!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Derrick Green News!!! Empty
PostSubject: Derrick Green News!!!   Derrick Green News!!! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:02 am

Couple of big items being discussed in the Twittersphere tonight. Sam Webb is reporting that Michigan will be taking 25 in the 2013 class. So that gives us two more spots.

The other thing is that Derrick Green is no longer being recruited by Ohio. Draw your own theory as to why. Derrick will be in AA for 3 T-H-R-E-E days this weekend WITH his parents. I am confident that Hoke will show them exactly why Michigan is the best school for him.

http://www.michigantremendous.com/2012/07/quick-derrick-green-update.html
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green News!!!   Derrick Green News!!! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:09 am

Wonderful news Willie...i have seen rumblings about Green on different sites but was too busy sitting outside watching this pretty big storm(Very much needed) roll through Mid-Michigan to post anything.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green News!!!   Derrick Green News!!! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:17 am

This was a huge forum. I'd rather have hours of steady rain instead of one hour of down-pour.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green News!!!   Derrick Green News!!! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:00 am

Wow....I must've fallen asleep early last night....

Great news.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derrick Green News!!!   Derrick Green News!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Derrick Green News!!!
Page 1 of 1