Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Fantasy Football.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT: Fantasy Football. Empty
PostSubject: OT: Fantasy Football.   OT: Fantasy Football. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:16 pm

I run a Fantasy Football league, just for fun, no money only bragging rights every year for the past 6 years. Most of the same guys come back every year but without doubt normally a few don't. With that being said, would anyone here like to play? It's a Yahoo league and everything is done online as there are friends/people I know from all over the Mid-west in this league. If interested please let me know. PM me your Yahoo ID. I have one opening right now but people who don't come back will have their invites cancelled on Wednesday and I 'll be able to invite you for the draft on the 15th (7:00 Eastern).

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT: Fantasy Football. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: Fantasy Football.   OT: Fantasy Football. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:13 pm

I have a couple openings in my Fantasy Football league. Does anyone want in? PM me your email address. It's a Yahoo league.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

OT: Fantasy Football.
Page 1 of 1