Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH

Go down 
+3
GOBLUEJOE66
BetterThansparty
joe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH Empty
PostSubject: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Hey, why can't I get into the league?

It says there' an error because I wasn't a member of the league.

Did I kick your ass so bad you banned me? lol (It's probably the other way around.)

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:09 pm

It is the other way around, of course week 1 isn't technically over yet. Are you using the correct log-in name/password? If you are it just might be a glitch, try again. I just logged on fine.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:32 pm

joe wrote:
Hey, why can't I get into the league?

It says there' an error because I wasn't a member of the league.

Did I kick your ass so bad you banned me? lol (It's probably the other way around.)

That is the same message I was getting before the season started. I still can't get in.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Hmmm, didn't Admin say that he had that issue as well? If so, give me your email address and I guess we can try transferring the teams to that address. This sounds like a glitch with Yahoo unless you are just putting in the wrong information.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:05 pm

I figured it out.

I was signed into yahoo with my business e-mail account.

When I signed out and signed in with stjoemfan it came right up.

I think that may be other's problem too?

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:10 pm

That's what I was thinking but I wasn't about to just call you out for being feeble-minded. We all make mistakes...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Man, you always know exactly what to say to someone.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:18 pm

You're not the only one to have done that is what I was saying. Geesh...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:21 am

Wow, the points are heavily, heavily, QB weighted. You better not hope your QB gets hurt during the game because there is a very slim chance of winning, then.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:34 am

For comparison... Manning had an incredible week and scored an astonishing 46 points in my standard scoring league.

In our league, every team has a QB that scored over 50 points. Manning? 96.

This wouldn't be a problem if other positions had points boosted too, but they aren't.

A QB can have an average day and double the points a RB/WR/TE player earns after having an outstanding day.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:24 am

Yell about it all you want it works out and I can prove it.  EJ has Peyton on his team and started him at QB.  He still LOST this week to Admin!  On top of that he scored the lowest number of total points in the league!  Conversely artist had the most points in the league this week but just had a slightly better than average QB performance.  It's all good if you want to change it next year, in the leagues that I run I always tweak things a little each year to keep it interesting.  That being said, the settings are staying put this season.  And to quote Rich Clod: "they're fun to watch".

You ARE NEVER out of any match-up.  Look at Admin, he thought that he was done before today even started.  He won over EJ who had Peyton Manning.  Obviously those types of QB performances are not common.  7 TDs?  Seriously, who does that? EJ just WASTED an outstanding QB performance!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:36 am

Name me one team that wold have won without their QB. IE. if someones quarterback got hurt on the 1st drive.

You know, the scenario I provided.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:23 am

I can't believe I came back and beat EJ.

Thank you, Victor Cruz and the Texans defense for that INT return last night.

EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:52 am

Admin wrote:
I can't believe I came back and beat EJ.

Thank you, Victor Cruz and the Texans defense for that INT return last night.

Oh I can.... As soon as I saw Peyton got me 99 points, I knew it was too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:53 am

No one has had worse luck than me at FF. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:01 pm

I lost by one freak point! BS!!
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:43 pm

I had the second most points in the league and lost. Bigger b/s lol

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:38 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I had the second most points in the league and lost. Bigger b/s lol
No you didn't...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:44 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Name me one team that wold have won without their QB. IE. if someones quarterback got hurt on the 1st drive.

That is totally insane to even attempt to ponder. Of course that is going to happen, if the Lions went and played the saints with Luke Mccown of course the Lions are going to win. You are arguing just to argue now, I'll steal a line from you: "Go away troll!"

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Not sure what happened, but I clicked on the link again and I was able to get in...too late for this week (and EJ is kicking my ass!!), but it's all good from here on out! LOL

Go Blue!! Smile

hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:27 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
hailtoyourvictor wrote:

That is totally insane to even attempt to ponder.  Of course that is going to happen, if the Lions went and played the saints with Luke Mccown of course the Lions are going to win.  You are arguing just to argue now, I'll steal a line from you: "Go away troll!"
In every fantasy football league I have ever played in, the points are weight fairly. I don't realize how this is over your head... it is fairly simple.

Anquan Boldin had a HUGE week in week 1. 13 receptions, 208 yards, 1 TD. That is a BIG week. He scored 39 points in our league. Guess how many QBs scored more points than that? 24. Do you think 24 QBs had better weeks than Boldin?

My point is that you could face an injury at your QB spot, you could get good performances at your other positions and still have virtually no chance of winning because your opponent is basically guaranteed 40+ points from his QB.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Except I'm blocked, so he won't even be able to see why his settings are moronic.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Calvin Johnson... 6 receptions, 119 yards, 2 TDs...... 29 points.
Cam Newton... 21/39, 229 yards, 2pa TDs, 1 INT, 4 rushes for 15 yards...... 44 points.

Ya, makes sense.  I'm in two other leagues this year.
1: Calvin 23 points, Cam 17 points.
2: Calvin 33 points, Cam 20 points.

Google "Standard fantasy scoring" and learn a thing or too.

PostSubject: Re: FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH   FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH Empty

Back to top Go down

FANTASY FOOTBALL COMMISH
Page 1 of 1