Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyle Kalis is competing, not out of the running to be a true freshman starter (story)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kyle Kalis is competing, not out of the running to be a true freshman starter (story) Empty
PostSubject: Kyle Kalis is competing, not out of the running to be a true freshman starter (story)   Kyle Kalis is competing, not out of the running to be a true freshman starter (story) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:02 pm

http://annarbor.com/sports/um-football/michigan-freshman-kyle-kalis-competing-at-left-guard-staff-says-its-not-afraid-to-play-rookies/?cmpid=mlive-@mlive-wolverines

Coach Funk won't get too detailed, but they haven't chalked him up to a RS quite yet...

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Kyle Kalis is competing, not out of the running to be a true freshman starter (story) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kalis is competing, not out of the running to be a true freshman starter (story)   Kyle Kalis is competing, not out of the running to be a true freshman starter (story) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:24 pm

From the comments I have seen about him I think he plays this year. He will be too good to keep off of the field.
Back to top Go down

Kyle Kalis is competing, not out of the running to be a true freshman starter (story)
Page 1 of 1