Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wormley out for the season with a torn ACL. Sam Webb confirmed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

Wormley out for the season with a torn ACL.  Sam Webb confirmed.   Empty
PostSubject: Wormley out for the season with a torn ACL. Sam Webb confirmed.    Wormley out for the season with a torn ACL.  Sam Webb confirmed.   EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Well I guess there is a red shirt in his future. Heard he needed a lot of work on his technique so I don't think this will be a big blow to the Team. Wish the young man a speedy and full recovery.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Wormley out for the season with a torn ACL. Sam Webb confirmed.    Wormley out for the season with a torn ACL.  Sam Webb confirmed.   EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Still sucks for the kid. I wish him well too. Question, after we win the B1G this year will he still get a ring? He is a scholarship player but will not have dressed for any games.

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-football/michigan-freshman-defensive-end-chris-wormley-tears-acl/#.UCsA51aPWuk
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wormley out for the season with a torn ACL. Sam Webb confirmed.    Wormley out for the season with a torn ACL.  Sam Webb confirmed.   EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:52 am

I would hope so. He is still a part of the TEAM!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wormley out for the season with a torn ACL. Sam Webb confirmed.    Wormley out for the season with a torn ACL.  Sam Webb confirmed.   EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:13 am

He would definitely get a ring.

Ira made a good point on WTKA this morning...

Good thing for the kid that it happened when it did. I mean, think about it. If you ever had an injury like this, fall camp during your freshman season is the time to do it. Take the redshirt. Have an ENTIRE YEAR to fully recover and get ready to go.

Now, it sucks in terms of his RS being burned on an injury (because you would like to see a RS Freshman use that time to learn and hone their skills in practice), but still.

Like GoBlue said, shouldn't be a big blow to the team this season.

Wishing the kid a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Wormley out for the season with a torn ACL. Sam Webb confirmed.    Wormley out for the season with a torn ACL.  Sam Webb confirmed.   EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:15 pm

That's good and actually what I "kinda" thought (at least the fair thing to do IMHO) but the more I thought about it he won't play, he won't practice with the team (in-season), not even sure that he will be healthy enough to be on the scout team. Guess I had professional standards creep in my mind there somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wormley out for the season with a torn ACL. Sam Webb confirmed.    Wormley out for the season with a torn ACL.  Sam Webb confirmed.   Empty

Back to top Go down

Wormley out for the season with a torn ACL. Sam Webb confirmed.
Page 1 of 1