Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Garrett Taylor torn ACL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Garrett Taylor torn ACL Empty
PostSubject: Garrett Taylor torn ACL   Garrett Taylor torn ACL EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:50 am

DB commit tore his ACL in practice yesterday. Surgery later this week.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Taylor torn ACL   Garrett Taylor torn ACL EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:19 am

even given our depth..... chris clark is our #1 in the class. Kirkland and Weber are a very close #2. Everyone knows how high I am on Taylor. He is easily on my top list. I cant spin it any other way... THIS SUCKS.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Taylor torn ACL   Garrett Taylor torn ACL EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:05 am

I don't see it as a big deal. He is in high school. People come back from this all the time. So he may have to RS. So what.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Taylor torn ACL   Garrett Taylor torn ACL EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:12 am

Anyone watch Hard Knocks last week?

There was an awesome part of the show where they actually showed a player going through ACL surgery. The cameras were in the room with the surgeon as he explained what they were doing. Was 'graphic', if you will. No blood, but all the ligaments, etc. Showed the scope view of them installing the 'new' ACL and connecting it to everything.

Was really, really neat to see. Suggest going back and watching if you didn't see it.

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Taylor torn ACL   Garrett Taylor torn ACL EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:59 am

I observed (in person) knee surgery (or whatever its called) on a cow at the OSU vet school years ago.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Taylor torn ACL   Garrett Taylor torn ACL EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:52 pm

wshoes wrote:
I observed (in person) knee surgery (or whatever its called) on a cow at the OSU vet school years ago.

Sure that wasn't at MSU, Shoes?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Taylor torn ACL   Garrett Taylor torn ACL EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:25 pm

No it was OSU Mike, I was given a tour of the school in connection with business. All kidding aside about OSU, their vet school was really impressive. Very, very, clean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garrett Taylor torn ACL   Garrett Taylor torn ACL Empty

Back to top Go down

Garrett Taylor torn ACL
Page 1 of 1