Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bit OT: Marlin Jackson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

A Bit OT: Marlin Jackson Empty
PostSubject: A Bit OT: Marlin Jackson   A Bit OT: Marlin Jackson EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:19 am

Friday night I was at the house and got a text message from my girlfriend, "Do you know who Marlin Jackson is?"

She was out to dinner with a friend here in downtown Chicago, so my immediate thought was that maybe they had run into him at the restaurant or something. Why in the hell was she asking me about Marlin Jackson. And how does she even know who Marlin Jackson is?

My response: "Uh, yeah, he's only the second-greatest DB in Michigan football history. Why?"

Turns out, the friend that she was out to eat with had just attended her cousins wedding....she married Marlin Jackson.

She forwarded me a couple pictures.

According to her friend it was a very classy wedding full of former Michigan teammates of Marlin's.

I'm jealous I wasn't there.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: A Bit OT: Marlin Jackson   A Bit OT: Marlin Jackson EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Are you jealous because you wanted to marry Marlin Jackson? LOL
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: A Bit OT: Marlin Jackson   A Bit OT: Marlin Jackson EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:06 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Are you jealous because you wanted to marry Marlin Jackson? LOL

Sounds like it. Admin, the invitation to stay at my place after Football games has now been retracted. pirat

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bit OT: Marlin Jackson   A Bit OT: Marlin Jackson EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Haha.

No, I'm jealous that she attended the wedding.

She was in a room with a bunch of my heroes, and she didn't have a clue who they were.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: A Bit OT: Marlin Jackson   A Bit OT: Marlin Jackson EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:43 pm

God takes care of drunks and fools. That explains spartys recent success.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bit OT: Marlin Jackson   A Bit OT: Marlin Jackson Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bit OT: Marlin Jackson
Page 1 of 1