Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adoree Jackson

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Adoree Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Adoree Jackson   Adoree Jackson EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:03 pm

5* CB Adoree Jackson (Gardena CA/Serra High) says he will visit Michigan at the end of July, no date is set though. Jackson is ranked the number 7, 9, 17 and 5 best recruit in the nation by Scout, Rivals, 247 and ESPN respectively. Basically he's a game changer.

So FYI, Jabrill has been recruiting Jackson hard and Adoree had this to say, "I thought about that when I talked to Jabrill before he committed to Michigan," Jackson said. "We've talked about playing with each other for a while. Now that he's committed there and is a part of it, he's just trying to get me up there as well."

First off you don't have to be a recruiting guru to know that this is BIG. I know we are pretty much a lock for Westphall at this point and Westphall is one hell of a CB but Adoree is a recruit that you make room for. Before the Peppers commitment I gave UM a 1% chance of signing Adoree. After reading this, knowing that he'll visit and finding out that he and Jabrill had actually talked about playing together I gotta put UM's chances up around 25% now. I know that still doesn't sound all that great but that's a big jump and it's only going to grow when he gets on campus and gets a first hand look at the people associated with it.

Adoree Jackson is a state champion long jumper. In fact he just set a Southern California record with a jump of 25 feet. To put that into perspective, that would have been good enough for him to finish just outside of the final 12 at the Olympics in 2012. Adoree said that he wants to be a two sport athlete regardless of where he goes to school but UM has already told him that he can't run track his freshman year but after that they don't mind. So that right there still makes me think that schools like Florida State or USC have the edge over UM at this point because they have winning track teams and from what I've heard they will let him play both right away.

Adoree is from Illinois. He only recently moved to Cali in the last few years so he's very comfortable coming back to the midwest to play.

Keep an eye on Adoree Jackson fellas. Any news I hear I'll be sure to pass on.

sandyeggo_blue

Adoree Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoree Jackson   Adoree Jackson EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:12 pm

one more thing to add, it's not just Peppers, a lot of the commits are hitting him up. This from twitter:

SWEET PEA ‏@AdoreeKnows 19m Narrowing My List Down After State ! Who Will It Be In The Mix ?

Wilton Speight ‏@WiltonSpeight 5m @AdoreeKnows you know what to do

And this...

SWEET PEA ‏@AdoreeKnows 5m Adoree' and Jabrill On The Field That's A Scary Sight @JabrillPeppers

And this...

Breezy ‏@JabrillPeppers 1m In order to be a great DB you gotta play with another great DB. @AdoreeKnows. Add a great D.E who can pressure the QB?@TheHand54 #BallGame

Admin
Admin

Adoree Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoree Jackson   Adoree Jackson EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Your post is so much better lol.

hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Adoree Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoree Jackson   Adoree Jackson EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Jackson, Hand, McDowell.

If those three (man that is a lot of kool-aid) commit, it has got to be the best defensive recruit class of all time.

ThatGuy

Adoree Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoree Jackson   Adoree Jackson EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:23 am

I kinda agree but don't we have to wait until after they're done playing college ball before we make that claim?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Adoree Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoree Jackson   Adoree Jackson EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:04 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I kinda agree but don't we have to wait until after they're done playing college ball before we make that claim?

No, it would be considered the best defensive recruiting class of all time based on rankings. Doesn't mean it will pan out, but the ranking would be #1.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Adoree Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoree Jackson   Adoree Jackson EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:21 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Jackson, Hand, McDowell.

If those three (man that is a lot of kool-aid) commit, it has got to be the best defensive recruit class of all time.

Yep and don't forget Mone. There is a reason why he was he very first recruit that the staff offered for the 14' class. IMO Mone is probably one of the top 5 most underrated players in that nation and he's still just shy of being a 5* by pretty much every recruiting site. That says a lot if you ask me.

Funny thing is I jumped WAY ahead of myself back when Webb committed to O$U. I basically thought our entire class was going to be horrible. Now, with the kids we have and the ones we're targeting (and have a great chance with) it literally took me a few seconds to remember Webb's name. I can't believe this class has already made me forget his name. ha ha.

Adoree Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoree Jackson   Adoree Jackson Empty

Back to top Go down

Adoree Jackson
Page 1 of 1