Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More reason to hate Tim Tebow.

Go down 
+5
Go_Blue
Admin
michmike
uofmchris
BetterThansparty
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

More reason to hate Tim Tebow. Empty
PostSubject: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w41gvzK3ds&feature=related
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

PostSubject: Re: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:01 am

LOL the creepy guys on stage with him are a little too much... They probably have no idea who he is.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Honestly, 2nd---I can't view YouTube here at work, but it's highly unlikely it would change my opinion of T-squared one iota. I don't agree with much the guy says, or [ostensibly] believes, but he satisfies the only standard I hold him or anyone to (or feel I have any right to): being a law-abiding citizen.

And that's not necessarily the "non-praiseworthy requirement" it once was, not with all the Aurora CO's, Blacksburg VA's, Columbine CO's, Meredith ARK's et al, all going on right under our domestic noses, huh? (No need to look abroad).

He can go his way, I'll go mine...bottom line.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Watch the link after you get home Mike. Trust me, he's a tool.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:42 pm

michmike wrote:
being a law-abiding citizen.

Speaking of that...did you ever see that movie?

Jamie Foxx and the main guy from 300, can't think of his name. Gerald something, I believe.

Got mixed reviews but I think it was really good.

Came out in '09.

If psychological thrillers are your thing (maybe, maybe not), I recommend it.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
michmike

PostSubject: Re: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:45 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Watch the link after you get home Mike. Trust me, he's a tool.

Yeah, seems like he is. What was his purpose in view in "commenting on OSU football"? Urban
couldn't beat that School Up North with him (TT) at QB, so how will he without the second coming of
whomever Tebow's worshipers think he is at QB?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:00 pm

You know how delusional the ohio fan-base is. They think that Ms. cryer will be better.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:11 pm

I don't care. Personally I like Tebow and I like what he stands for. It would be nice to see more athletes embody what they believe in and stick with it regardless of what the popular opinion is. I am sure he is talking more about Urban rather than Ohio.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Tommy has nothing to worry about:

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/tim_tebow_horrendous_in_first_practice_of_training_camp/14142797

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Go_Blue wrote:
...It would be nice to see more athletes embody what they believe in and stick with it regardless of what the popular opinion is...

Yeah that's a fair statement and I agree but after watching this video Tebow can go practice falling down for all I care.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:20 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Tommy has nothing to worry about:

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/tim_tebow_horrendous_in_first_practice_of_training_camp/14142797

He was never brought in to challenge Brady. Tebow is a good person.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:23 am

Didn't watch the video yet but I think he has a chance to contribute at tight end. The guy seems genuine to me. Perfect as sometimes portrayed, of course not but better than most.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:43 am

michmike wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Watch the link after you get home Mike.  Trust me, he's a tool.

Yeah, seems like he is. What was his purpose in view in "commenting on OSU football"?  Urban
couldn't beat that School Up North with him (TT) at QB, so how will he without the second coming of
whomever Tebow's worshipers think he is at QB?

Because he is one of the greatest college football players of all time?
And he was speaking at a university 1 hour away from where his former college coach now coaches?
And everyone there knows him as a football player, so it would be foolish to not mention something about football?
And mentioning Urban Meyer is going to be a lot less awkward than talking about Mark Sanchez?

Your guys' obsession is borderline scary.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:16 am

It just won't stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-england-patriots-fans-welcome-tim-tebow-sarcastic-chant-for-tom-brady-072313

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
It just won't stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-england-patriots-fans-welcome-tim-tebow-sarcastic-chant-for-tom-brady-072313

well the opening statement in the article says it all, New England is perfect for Tebow because there is NO WAY he'll be expected compete at QB. He can now focus on a position that will better suit him. Make no mistake, Tebow is a ballplayer. He deserves to be on the field, just not at QB. Then again, he did win a playoff game.

The Brady chant is just funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More reason to hate Tim Tebow.   More reason to hate Tim Tebow. Empty

Back to top Go down

More reason to hate Tim Tebow.
Page 1 of 1