Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching the Boise game??

Go down 
+2
booboo
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Watching the Boise game??  Empty
PostSubject: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:06 pm

Typically root for Big Ten in non-conference, but definitely pulling for BSU tonight.

booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:29 pm

Rare friday night off, work HS football, played last night. Anyway I'm watching, yea I usually cheer for B10, but I can't cheer for spartie either.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:57 pm

Do I even need to reply? sparty actually looks somewhat formidable, or is Boise that weak?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:11 pm

10-10 buddy!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:13 pm

To answer your question...

yes, their defense looks stout.

However, if you stop Bell on offense, they're very mediocre on offense. I don't see any explosiveness out of their receivers. Good size. No game breaker though. (Sounds like us, unfortunately.)

Smart football and good run defense, you have a great shot to beat this team.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:15 pm

That defense scares me, or hopefully Boise is just that bad.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:26 pm

How do you know when your team is full of thugs?

A.) When your PUNTER gets a Personal Foul for a late-hit...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:45 pm

Maxwell is HOT GARBAGE.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Admin wrote:
Maxwell is HOT GARBAGE.

hot garbage indeed

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Kid folds under pressure. Rushes his throws.

You're supposed to have the ball on line before the wr looks back for it, but not that early, sir.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:21 pm

FUMBLEROOSKI!!!!!!

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Admin wrote:
Kid folds under pressure. Rushes his throws.

That's EVERY sparty QB, yes even Captain Kirk.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:58 pm

Looks like it was a close game. Luck certainly seems to be on Sparties side lately.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 am

Sparty didn't really impress me. Even worse, they didn't impress my older brother, the Sparty fan. We were talking on the phone throughout the game and he said, and i quote, "My blind faith in Dantonio led me to believe he had a quarterback and wide receiver's in the fold. Now he realizes MSU is going to be a one-dimensional team."

I will give Dantonio credit for not going in for a score on the last drive.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:45 am

It was a poor showing on the offensive side, no doubt. As I said above, there's just NO explosiveness on that offense. Even as great as Bell was (and I mean he played unbelievably), he's NOT explosive. Ultra-powerful, but not explosive in terms of breaking a very long run (I think he had a long of 30 last night...that will probably be about how far he'll be able to break one unless the defense is in just terrible position.)

The defense was great. Especially the run defense. Their secondary looked decent last night, but not great. Boise was driving around the 7 or 6 minute mark, and Dennard was burned TWICE in a row. The first time resulted in a pass interference, and the second ball was severely underthrown, but imho could have very well be called PI too.

If Boise didn't have a first-year QB in that game last night, they win it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Boise game??    Watching the Boise game??  Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching the Boise game??
Page 1 of 1