Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Redshirt Countess

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uofmchris

Redshirt Countess Empty
PostSubject: Redshirt Countess   Redshirt Countess EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:30 pm

is there any chance of a medical redshirt in play for Countess?

I'm still not 100% familiar with the redshirt process.

Thanks guys -
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

Redshirt Countess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redshirt Countess   Redshirt Countess EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:37 pm

I have already heard it is a done deal. Obviously they won't award it until later, but from everything I have heard/read, he is good for it.

Redshirt Countess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redshirt Countess   Redshirt Countess EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:43 pm

That's great news, especially for the kid.

I would hate to see one year of Michigan football be taken away from him after getting injured in the first game/ first quarter of his sophomore season.

Thanks Go_Blue for the update.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Redshirt Countess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redshirt Countess   Redshirt Countess EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Ditto Go_Blue, Countess has a cut and dry red-shirt case. The medical red-shirts aren't awarded until the persons Senior year (which explains why we still don't know about Gardner). However, Countess will get it, no doubt. Gardner I'm not so sure about, maybe the switch to WR has something to do with it? Who knows?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redshirt Countess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redshirt Countess   Redshirt Countess Empty

Back to top Go down

Redshirt Countess
Page 1 of 1