Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Go down 
+5
mjagger1
Go_Blue
the artist formally known
Admin
joe
9 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Empty
PostSubject: Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:40 am

Look at this place!

24 NEW MEMBERS 1 day after getting 25 new members!

We'll have to have a forum BEER when we hit 100 members!

I can't say it enough Screwosu, YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF BUD!!!!!

Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,

Did I say Thank you? lol

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:44 am

Very much appreciated, Joe. No need to thank me. We all felt the same way about MLive. I'm ready to get down to business and talk about how we're going to beat the shit out of Ohio and Meyer.

40-34

Looking forward to more scores in our favor.

Go Blue
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com

PostSubject: A nice start   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:46 am

would be if we could beat them in BB in Feb it would be nice to upset the cheating MF'ers and stop the chearping early.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Only 10 to go Joe!!   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:50 am

10 more users and I will join you in a beer to toast this awesome forum!! Screwosu, I would also like to thank you for this fine forum. Is there a donation spot? I don't mind kicking in some support!!
Back to top Go down
mjagger1

mjagger1

PostSubject: Ditto to what Go_Blue said   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:02 pm

A beer and a dontation.....wait, I'll donate beer!! Wait, you guys aren't big drinkers are you??
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I don't drink at all mick   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:11 pm

I think screwosu set up a PayPal account for you to pay beer.

Just pour a bottle on your keyboard and he has a tap plugged into a USB port on his laptop! lol

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Beer is yummy.   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:22 pm

mjagger1 wrote:
A beer and a dontation.....wait, I'll donate beer!! Wait, you guys aren't big drinkers are you??

Ben Franklin put it best when he said "beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"? But some say he was misquoted, but I choose to believe it.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Okay, I have to ask:   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Where is Char? Is he not a member on here? I always liked adding to my education by reading his books...err... posts!! In all seriousness, I looked to see if he were a member, buit didn't see him. Also someone keep an eye out for FlaBlueFan and BlueRoses. We need these posters on here!
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Totally agree!   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:42 pm

Nm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: If you see them over on MLive, invite them*   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Go_Blue wrote:
Where is Char? Is he not a member on here? I always liked adding to my education by reading his books...err... posts!! In all seriousness, I looked to see if he were a member, buit didn't see him. Also someone keep an eye out for FlaBlueFan and BlueRoses. We need these posters on here!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: It's a whiskey PayPal/keg system. All I drink anymore...   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:08 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
I think screwosu set up a PayPal account for you to pay beer.

Just pour a bottle on your keyboard and he has a tap plugged into a USB port on his laptop! lol

Lol I say that like I'm old. I'm probably the youngest cat on here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Admin yoiu are gettin close to the century mark in less than a week . NNNIIIICCEE
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: We just hit the CENTURY   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:29 pm

Nice work!
Back to top Go down
romeo49

PostSubject: Was it me? I joined then!   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:07 pm

So sick of slogging through trolls and stepping on them. Washington State banana slugs weren't even as bad when I lived there!
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Congrats ScrewOSU   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Well done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?   Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Mr ADMIN. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Page 1 of 1