Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For all those worried about it in the past

Go down 
+3
michmike
romeo49
fishgoblue22
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

For all those worried about it in the past Empty
PostSubject: For all those worried about it in the past   For all those worried about it in the past EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Larry Foote said "Michigan" in his introduction. Lamar Woodley said "The University of Michigan".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For all those worried about it in the past   For all those worried about it in the past EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:28 pm

COOL! Men of MICHIGAN! Still supporting our team, like we all should do no matter what.

GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
romeo49

PostSubject: Ryan Mundy said Woodland Hills!   For all those worried about it in the past EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Thought he got his degree here and then a year of grad school at VT. Guess he just wanted to shout out to his and Breastons school which has the most active NFLers I believe.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: For all those worried about it in the past   For all those worried about it in the past EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:03 pm

romeo49 wrote:
...[the] school which has the most active NFLers I believe.

I can't speak to that with any certainty, but I can attest that ours is the planet's largest
(living) alumni/ae body. And yes, Moosters/Bucknuts, that means those who attend the
U-M most often graduate, so as to comprise a body of alums, as opposed to merely
attending football games, getting drunk 7 days a week, then dropping or flunking out.

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: For all those worried about it in the past   For all those worried about it in the past EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Oooooh, snap!!!!!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: For all those worried about it in the past   For all those worried about it in the past EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:05 pm

I honestly thought it was either USC or ND.

I know Alabama has been stocking it lately.

Maybe I'll look? Twisted Evil

PostSubject: Re: For all those worried about it in the past   For all those worried about it in the past EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Now let's get the rest of the guys on board!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: For all those worried about it in the past   For all those worried about it in the past EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Ok, I checked ESPN Alumni tracker for this info so if it's wrong that's where I got it.

National teams I looked at.

Miama (Fla) - 50
USC - 46
OSU - 35
Iowa - 29
Ala - 28
ND - 28
Neb - 26
Michigan - 26

B1G
MSU - 14
PSU - 25
Purdue - 19
Northwestern - 7
Illinois - 22
Indiana - 6
Minnesota - 3
Wisconsin - 24

I could be off by 1 or 2 for any team. Also, you know how the NFL cuts and signs. These could change daily.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: For all those worried about it in the past   For all those worried about it in the past EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Mundy finished his career at West Virginia during RR's last season there.
Back to top Go down
romeo49

PostSubject: I was speaking of his reference to his HS not UM.    For all those worried about it in the past EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:12 pm

I saw a show on that school (Woodland Hills)and they claim the most active NFLers. Just caught part of it. I started to write WVA and changed it to VT, oops.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: For all those worried about it in the past   For all those worried about it in the past EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:20 pm

michmike wrote:
romeo49 wrote:
...[the] school which has the most active NFLers I believe.

I can't speak to that with any certainty, but I can attest that ours is the planet's largest
(living) alumni/ae body. And yes, Moosters/Bucknuts, that means those who attend the
U-M most often graduate, so as to comprise a body of alums, as opposed to merely
attending football games, getting drunk 7 days a week, then dropping or flunking out.

From experience I already know that their response is typically, "Well how many of those Alumni are Chinese?"

They're all douches....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all those worried about it in the past   For all those worried about it in the past Empty

Back to top Go down

For all those worried about it in the past
Page 1 of 1