Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!

Go down 
+3
Admin
fishgoblue22
joe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:08 am

Looking forward to an "easier" game this weekend. Hopefully get some kids in to play and learn. We need all the help we can get.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:41 am

Your good morning post reminded me of the good old days of the other forum.

BTW, made Bratwurst Ruebens on Saturday. Marble Rye, saurkraut, swiss cheese, homemade thousand island dressing and brats instead of corned beef. Turned out great.

Indiana beat UMass 45-6 at UMass with their starting QB leaving the game in the second quarter with an injury. If UM doesn't beat them by at least that score, I'll be worried.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:07 am

I honestly miss saying good morning to everyone. It used to be a nice way to start the day until idiots ruined it.

I am not fond of Ruebens. Don't care for saurkraut or 1000 island. My dad loves them though.

Do you like corned beef? I saw something on yahoo about new ways to make burgers. One guy actually ground up corned beef and made a burger pattie out of it. Then put the kraut and dressing on it.

I'll see if I can find the link because it was a burger cook off and they had burgers tons of different ways. They ALL looked good! (And the chick tasting them was a cutie too! lol

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:21 am

http://screen.yahoo.com/most-creative-burger-in-america-30456033.html?pb_list=809f7f41-46e5-4104-9eba-e0702551faaf

Here you go. try to watch all 4+ minutes. It is safe for work

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:18 am

Good Morning!!!

Boy, nice to see that again.

Excited for a more 'relaxed' Saturday this weekend. Too much stress these past two games.

Had a ton of fun up in AA last week (just felt so damn good to be back in the BH). Because of it, I'm stupid and am looking into UMass tix. Complete waste of money game-wise. But I'm obsessed. Really no other way to put it.

We'll see what happens, I guess.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:00 pm

I have a UMass ticket available for free if I want to go.

Trying to decide.

You should be able to scalp this game for $20.

PostSubject: I miss those days before 2008 when the insecure weren't around!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:24 pm

I am almost sick to go on the other as it is always a fight with 70% of the posts flames by trolls.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:31 pm

Was there this morning.

That forum is great until 11:00. then the idiots ruin it.

A MILLION THANKS to ADMIN for creating this one.

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:47 pm

stjoe: Tickee still available at the usual loyal Mfan price!

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Gooooood Morning, afternoon, evening.. etc!

GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Hey there stjotoo. I talked to our mutual friend last night.

I'm trying to work out the logistics. I'll get with you soon.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:31 pm

I love Reubens, I love kraut and corned beef and 1000 island. My wife makes it homemade with bread and butter pickles. All of those burgers looked fantastic.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:48 pm

I may have to try a couple of them!!!

A lot of them mirrored Primanti Bros in Pittsburgh for putting slaw on the burger.

They were the first I saw do it.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Slaw has been put on burgers in the south for a long time. Didn't know it originated in Pittsburgh. The southerners call them slawburgers.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Well, it might not have been. It may have started in the south.

Primanti Bros was the first time I ever saw it.

You are most likely correct.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:58 pm

I wasn't saying you were wrong, you could be right. Either way, I love slaw on a burger.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:28 pm

See, I'm not a huge slaw fan. I actually never ate it before about 5 years ago.

Cabbage, brussel sprouts and kholrabi are 3 veggies I've never eaten.

I'm going to dig and see if I can find it! lol

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:36 pm

I could not find an actual answer but Primanti Bros opened in the 30's and their story says they started it then.

BTW, I think they put it on ALL their sandwiches, not just burgers.

It's difficult finding info like this. I may have to spend "research" time tonight! lol

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Admin, DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT buy anything off of stub hub except maybe big game tickets that are difficult to find that way it won't be a wasted trip. Also, don't buy tickets from any scalpers (unless you know them). St. Joe said $20 for this game but even that might be a bit high.

I'll be in A2 this weekend if you want to Tailgate and get some tickets. I don't have any now but I know of a lot of places to get cheap, if not free seats.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!   Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Everyone! GO BLUE!!!
Page 1 of 1