Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unbelievable Denard Stats:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Unbelievable Denard Stats: Empty
PostSubject: Unbelievable Denard Stats:   Unbelievable Denard Stats: EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:39 pm

From Rothstein over at Wolverine Nation:

Quote :
Robinson has completed 46 of 70 passes from under center in his career. That's a 65.7 percent completion rate. As if that weren't eye-catching enough, consider this: As a dropback quarterback, Robinson has thrown 12 touchdowns and only one interception and has a passer efficiency rating of 197.9 under center.

He has been even more effective there under Borges, where he has completed 42-of-62 (67.7 percent), thrown all 12 touchdowns and that one interception with a passer efficiency rating of 209.7. While the sample size is much smaller, consider this -- the No. 1 pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, Andrew Luck, had a 169.69 passer efficiency rating last season at Stanford.

Full article: http://espn.go.com/colleges/michigan/football/story/_/id/8355546/denard-robinson-shockingly-efficient-center

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Denard Stats:   Unbelievable Denard Stats: EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:16 pm

I blame, that's right you guessed it, sparty for screaming that Denard isn't a QB 24/7...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Denard Stats:   Unbelievable Denard Stats: EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:02 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I blame, that's right you guessed it, sparty for screaming that Denard isn't a QB 24/7...

blaming sparty is too easy. The media in general has a lot to do with this. Denard isn't a cookie-cutter QB therefor he'll never get the respect he's due when it comes to his passing abilities. And when he throws a pick or misses a WR he is branded the worst throwing QB since the invention of the forward pass. it's a double standard and it's not fair but he'll get over it.

Fortunately I think Denard knows he will not be playing on Sunday because of his passing skills.

Nope, Denard won't bring an Andrew-Luck-type arm to the table in an NFL job interview but he will bring leadership skills, advanced knowledge of defenses, advanced knowledge of offense management, his reputation as a hard worker, his smile and oh yeah, his legs. About the only thing, besides an Andrew-Luck-type arm, he won't bring are shoelaces. Denard will be just fine.

PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable Denard Stats:   Unbelievable Denard Stats: Empty

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable Denard Stats:
Page 1 of 1