Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award

Go down 
+2
fishgoblue22
MichiganFootball13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award Empty
PostSubject: Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award   Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:21 pm

Congrats to coach Hoke on winning this well deserved award!

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/44632/brady-hoke-wins-national-coaching-award
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award   Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:23 pm

Good for him, well deserved.
Back to top Go down
mjagger1

mjagger1

PostSubject: Congrats Coach H!   Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:28 pm

That's awesome, now the press conference where Brady deflects credit to the players first and foremost, then his staff.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award   Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:56 pm

Congrats to Coach Hoke. The award is actually a testament to the whole coaching staff and the efforts of every player!!
Back to top Go down
mjagger1

mjagger1

PostSubject: I agree Go_Blue   Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:58 pm

I was actually trying to refer to Hokes style of Team, Players first, It's their team, Their program etc.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: I understood 100% and agree 100%.   Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:06 pm

mjagger1 wrote:
I was actually trying to refer to Hokes style of Team, Players first, It's their team, Their program etc.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I'm glad one of those organizations stepped up    Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:13 pm

And gave him what he deserved.

And Matty was totally screwed out of the assistant of the year. All anyone talked about re Michigan was the unbelievable turn around on D. Guess people forgot jumping a 100 spots come awards time.

But he's old school. He knows how integral he was to Team 132's success. And he probably could give a shit about an award. He's back with his 'best friend', according to he and Hoke, coaching the best program in CFB history.

Oh, and he's being paid very handsomely to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: I agree. I don't think either Hoke or Matti gives a rat's ass about awards. They have only one concern and that's the Team.   Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Admin wrote:
And gave him what he deserved.

And Matty was totally screwed out of the assistant of the year. All anyone talked about re Michigan was the unbelievable turn around on D. Guess people forgot jumping a 100 spots come awards time.

But he's old school. He knows how integral he was to Team 132's success. And he probably could give a shit about an award. He's back with his 'best friend', according to he and Hoke, coaching the best program in CFB history.

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award   Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Admin wrote:

Mattison was screwed. That LSU defense was loaded. Our defense jumped leaps and bounds this year after being one of the worst defenses in all of CFB.

Hoke needs a raise and an extension. I am pretty sure he is no where near top 10 in paid coaches. Hell he agreed to take the job before he even knew what he was going to make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award   Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoke wins Maxwell Coach of the Year Award
Page 1 of 1