Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My thinking is, whoever wins this battle for the Center position will be a one year starter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

My thinking is, whoever wins this battle for the Center position will be a one year starter. Empty
PostSubject: My thinking is, whoever wins this battle for the Center position will be a one year starter.   My thinking is, whoever wins this battle for the Center position will be a one year starter. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:57 am

Patrick Kugler was brought in to play center, and I think once he has a RS year he will be the center for years to come.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/08/michigan_footballs_center_batt.html
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

My thinking is, whoever wins this battle for the Center position will be a one year starter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thinking is, whoever wins this battle for the Center position will be a one year starter.   My thinking is, whoever wins this battle for the Center position will be a one year starter. EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:23 pm

yep that's a fair assessment given that Miller and Glasgow are both RS Sophs and they are Kugler's only real competition at this point.

My thinking is, whoever wins this battle for the Center position will be a one year starter.
Page 1 of 1