Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the rumors fly....

Go down 
+5
blu4vr
umichfaninpa
MGOBLUEBC
wshoes
MgoBlue
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Let the rumors fly.... Empty
PostSubject: Let the rumors fly....   Let the rumors fly.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:15 am

Not sure who this guy is or how credible but here you go.

http://gregghenson.com/new-information-on-the-new-michigan-coach-and-ad/
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Let the rumors fly....   Let the rumors fly.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:33 am

Copy of what I said on Mlive:

There is an air of plausibility though I'm not sure how reliable Henson is. This probably greatly increased his hits which may be a motivation.

But Brandon is a Republican, 6 of 8 Regents are Democrats, they recently slapped him down on the post PSU game fireworks request (which I thought was silly and was one point on which I agreed with Brandon), so I think that was foreshadowing that he is no longer getting everything he wants at a minimum.

Timing will be key. I too hope this is true.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Let the rumors fly....   Let the rumors fly.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:36 am

Well, I HOPEhe is credible.

I agree, we do NEED to get rid of Brandon if we want to lure in any of those guys. That's the MOST important thing IMO.
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: Let the rumors fly....   Let the rumors fly.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:39 am

My gut tells me he and hoke are gone, just a matter of time, but shortly after seasons end.
Back to top Go down
blu4vr

PostSubject: Re: Let the rumors fly....   Let the rumors fly.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:47 am

Quote :
shortly after seasons end.

No time to get an AD and a HC if you wait till the end of the season to replace both of them, unless there are big back room moves being made right now and it ends up being one big announcement.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let the rumors fly....   Let the rumors fly.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:17 am

blu4vr wrote:
Quote :

No time to get an AD and a HC if you wait till the end of the season to replace both of them, unless there are big back room moves being made right now and it ends up being one big announcement.

Agreed.

Brandon needs to be let go yesterday.

Let the new guy come in, observe the program over the last few weeks, then make a splash hire come December.

GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Let the rumors fly....   Let the rumors fly.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:49 pm

Admin wrote:
blu4vr wrote:
Quote :

Agreed.

Brandon needs to be let go yesterday.

Let the new guy come in, observe the program over the last few weeks, then make a splash hire come December.

I realize there are a ton of media types who are jumping all over the UM situation right now. And I realize that they are putting a lot of the stuff out there hoping that it sticks so that they can say "see, I was right". I might regret this, but for some reason my gut believes what he is writing, and I HOPE the decision makers are listening (reading).

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
theJET84

theJET84

PostSubject: Re: Let the rumors fly....   Let the rumors fly.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:55 pm

I ran across that link on twitter.... it almost sounds too good to be true.... but I certainly hope Brandon is gone. Nothing would be worse than status quo for another year. If I had my way, Hoke would have been fired as soon as he stepped off the podium after Utah and replaced with Nuss in the interim
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Let the rumors fly....   Let the rumors fly.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:37 pm

The big time donors would have to blind not to see what Bandon backing Hoke is doing to this once great program... and call me out if you will, Michigan is a laughingstock right now in college football... and the president and regents maybe all about schooling and rightly so, but they know they have the biggest cash cow in college... they have to have seen the near 100,000 crowds of the last couple of games... so whoever this writer is and whatever the sources GOD let it be true... Go BLUE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let the rumors fly....   Let the rumors fly.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Bo, you're friends with some pretty big donors, aren't you?

Are you hearing anything that can 'confirm' what he's saying, or even something that would dispute what he's saying?

BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Let the rumors fly....   Let the rumors fly.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:43 pm

No idea where you got the idea I am close to any donors Admin.... wish I was ... I am the walmart wolverine from Soo, Canada alas... I am far removed, maybe shoes or sandy might know some
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let the rumors fly....   Let the rumors fly.... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:44 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
No idea where you got the idea I am close to any donors Admin.... wish I was ... I am the walmart wolverine from Soo, Canada alas... I am far removed, maybe shoes or sandy might know some

My mistake. Had you confused with another early-joining member.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the rumors fly....   Let the rumors fly.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the rumors fly....
Page 1 of 1