Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Couple of things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Couple of things Empty
PostSubject: Couple of things   Couple of things EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:35 pm

Part A (football)
Illinois yesterday was a great tune up for MSU week. M is coming into the game on a high (especially the D) and lil Bro is coming into the game with their tails between their legs. I think Sparty is aware that they have lost their luster. They are going to throw all they have at Denard but M has got some serious talent around him right now in the WR/TE department.

One thing to note about our D, the linebackers are looking great. The entire defense is getting better and better at swarming the ball. I think Bell is clearly sparty's game plan on the offense. the guy is carrying the ball a lot and I don't think they are going to get away from that. unlike some on this forum I feel very confident in walking away with a W and ending the streak.

Part B (OT)
what is it with red bull sponsoring everything "extreme". I noticed the guy that jumped from 128,000 feet today was sponsored by red bull. Yea space and the stratosphere are exactly the first thing that comes to mind when I think of caffeine and bile.

Part C (way OT)
For the hunters of the forum, I shot a pretty nice blacktail doe this morning with my bow on public land in the mt laguna area at approximately 5200ft. I got her at 42 yards (according to my rangefinder). It was as good of a shot as I've ever made. took me over an hour to drag her out to my truck and despite me sweating up a storm I was smiling from ear to ear and loving every minute of it. Should be enough to feed my wife and kids for the next 6 months. yay!

booboo

Couple of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple of things   Couple of things EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Part A: Sparty is a wounded and corned animal, which makes them dangerous. I'm sure they will try some of their trick plays, fake FG or punt, they have done against other teams. Their def. still is good, which scares me a little. Not that M needs any motivation this week, just think the off. is strong enough to move ball, def. will pressure Maxwell. Lets go M 28-13.

Part B: I work in a HS athletic dept. About 3 yrs. ago, halftime of FB game, kid come to me, says heart is really racing. Long story short, kid drank 2 5-hour energy drinks just before game. Athletics, of course heart rate goes up, energy drinks like red bull or 5-hour, increase heart rate even more. Try to educate kids about these drinks, hopefully its working.

Part C: Bambi killer!!! Should arm the deer, make it more of a challenge!! OK, now you know my feelings about hunting, I'll shut up and won't lecture.

One thing we can all agree GO BLUE, BEAT THE SPARTIES!!!
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

Couple of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple of things   Couple of things EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:25 pm

make that a cornered, not corned. Typing and watching FB, and Tigers at same time
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Couple of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple of things   Couple of things EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:32 pm

booboo wrote:
...Part C: Bambi killer!!! Should arm the deer, make it more of a challenge!! OK, now you know my feelings about hunting, I'll shut up and won't lecture...

oddly enough there was a loaded 9mm laying next to her when I found her.

BetterThansparty

Couple of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple of things   Couple of things EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:13 pm

booboo wrote:
make that a cornered, not corned. Typing and watching FB, and Tigers at same time

You were talking about sparty, "corned" seems appropriate. Ag. school you know... farao

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Couple of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple of things   Couple of things EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:14 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
booboo wrote:
...Part C: Bambi killer!!! Should arm the deer, make it more of a challenge!! OK, now you know my feelings about hunting, I'll shut up and won't lecture...

oddly enough there was a loaded 9mm laying next to her when I found her.

So the deer was slow on the draw?
cherry

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Couple of things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple of things   Couple of things Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple of things
Page 1 of 1