Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drew Stanton, what a freaking whiner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Drew Stanton, what a freaking whiner Empty
PostSubject: Drew Stanton, what a freaking whiner   Drew Stanton, what a freaking whiner EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:58 am

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/20557480/drew-stanton-jets-promised-him-chance-to-play-if-mark-sanchez-struggled
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Drew Stanton, what a freaking whiner   Drew Stanton, what a freaking whiner EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:16 pm

"The me, the me, the me"!
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Drew Stanton, what a freaking whiner   Drew Stanton, what a freaking whiner EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:41 pm

I'm surprised, honestly, that he's even been a backup in the NFL for this long. When he played in college, he was QB for a spread offense and did not have a very strong throwing arm. That's not the style of an NFL QB. I don't think he would last more than a couple games as a starter.

Good old Stanton. He provided some laughs back in the day with him telling reporters he and his family referred to Michigan as the University of Puke. And for some reason, it was newsworthy of his story, hating that Desmond Howard was on the cover of the NCAA Football video game that he turned the cover inside-out.

I was so happy that he graduated MSU with an 0-4 record against the University of Puke.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Drew Stanton, what a freaking whiner   Drew Stanton, what a freaking whiner EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Several of those years don't count. Being a back-up on the Lions is like being an alternate at The Special Olympics...
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Drew Stanton, what a freaking whiner   Drew Stanton, what a freaking whiner EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Several of those years don't count. Being a back-up on the Lions is like being an alternate at The Special Olympics...

Don't bash the Special Olympics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drew Stanton, what a freaking whiner   Drew Stanton, what a freaking whiner Empty

Back to top Go down

Drew Stanton, what a freaking whiner
Page 1 of 1