Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Borges on Denard and other stuff..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Borges on Denard and other stuff.. Empty
PostSubject: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:31 am

http://www.freep.com/article/20120228/SPORTS06/120228078/1054?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FreepMichiganWolverines+%28freep.com+|+Michigan+Wolverines%29
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:35 am

I would love if he shut all the assholes up and was drafted as a QB next year!

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:41 am

THEstjoemfan wrote:

He won't be, but really I don't care. I hope he has success in the NFL, but I'm more concerned about winning at UM.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:43 am

Well, I am too. I just want my cake so I can eat it too!

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:41 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
THEstjoemfan wrote:

He won't be, but really I don't care. I hope he has success in the NFL, but I'm more concerned about winning at UM.

Agree. I will probably be the asshole on here next fall bitching about his passing skills. Just wanted to get that off of my chest. Hopefully, I will be the asshole here next fall admitting I was wrong about him as a passer. Either way looks I am an asshole.

P.S-I believe that makes me the forum record holder for using the word asshole in the same post.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:06 am

WillieMfan wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
THEstjoemfan wrote:

Agree. I will probably be the asshole on here next fall bitching about his passing skills. Just wanted to get that off of my chest. Hopefully, I will be the asshole here next fall admitting I was wrong about him as a passer. Either way looks I am an asshole.

P.S-I believe that makes me the forum record holder for using the word asshole in the same post.

I used it quite a bit in one post the other day to describe Justin Boren's dad. Close though.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 am

Nice! It is the perfect word to describe the Boren's.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:44 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
THEstjoemfan wrote:

I GUARANTEE I'll be on here at least once this fall bitching about DR's passing.

But I do it out of love.

lol!

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Think positive guys, it'd be worse of you were complaining about Devin's passing...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:28 pm

I think DG will be a good starter once he gets the chance. He took control of the team in the second half of the Ill game.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Totally agree fish. The kid has really just been throw into most games. I have very few worries about DG being at the helm in 2013. He will have had 3 years under Borges.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:10 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Totally agree fish. The kid has really just been throw into most games. I have very few worries about DG being at the helm in 2013. He will have had 3 years under Borges.

Not exactly, he will have had 2 seaso's under Borges when he inherits the starting job. But another thing to consider is that game-speed and practice-speed differ immensely. He just looks confused out there, although granted he is usually just thrust into the game for a play or two here and there.

I also believe that he will be good by seasons end when he is playing. The first few games he starts however do concern me, the learning curve for a D-1 starting QB is incredibly steep. However, Devin is more of the type of QB I would like versus that of Denard, but since we have Denard he's my guy...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Maybe my math is bad but Borges coached last season (2011) DR will still be here next year (2012) and DG will start in 2013 which will be year 3 under Borges.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:14 pm

3 when he is done, he will start in his third.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:18 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
3 when he is done, he will start in his third.

Possibly 4 when he is done, if the Medical Red-Shirt comes through. But by the time he is starting he'll have two in, that is what I am talking about. Well, 2 plus. You can't count 2013 because he will be starting by then (hopefully).

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:21 pm

I guess I am counting the off-season. I think Spring/Summer is when coaches install their systems. Once the season hits it is more preparing for opponents vs. reinventing the offense or changing someone's throwing mechanics.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:27 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
I guess I am counting the off-season. I think Spring/Summer is when coaches install their systems. Once the season hits it is more preparing for opponents vs. reinventing the offense or changing someone's throwing mechanics.

OK, I thought about that but IMHO having your own team-mates rushing you while you're wearing a red-smock is totally different than having lil'brothers with envy disorders chasing after you in front of 115K people.

I respect your view though.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borges on Denard and other stuff..   Borges on Denard and other stuff.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Borges on Denard and other stuff..
Page 1 of 1