Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'd rather listen to Beth Mowins than

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

I'd rather listen to Beth Mowins than  Empty
PostSubject: I'd rather listen to Beth Mowins than    I'd rather listen to Beth Mowins than  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Glen Mason. He was horrible. He kissed MSU's ass so much yesterday I thought he was getting paid by Spatan Bob. At one point he said, "my neck hurts from watching the momentum switch", my wife said, "no, you neck hurts from bobbing on MSU's dicks". He came across as a guy that got beat a lot by blue when he was a coach.
Back to top Go down
WhatsYourDeal

PostSubject: Re: I'd rather listen to Beth Mowins than    I'd rather listen to Beth Mowins than  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:08 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Glen Mason. He was horrible. He kissed MSU's ass so much yesterday I thought he was getting paid by Spatan Bob. At one point he said, "my neck hurts from watching the momentum switch", my wife said, "no, you neck hurts from bobbing on MSU's dicks". He came across as a guy that got beat a lot by blue when he was a coach.

ha i was thinking how annoyed UM fans had to be...he was pretty bad. aside from that, there were way too many dead air moments when things were going on like penalties, and they added nothing until the official spoke...you wondered if they were watching the game...the BTN still has a long way to go in the booth -better than it was though.

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: I'd rather listen to Beth Mowins than    I'd rather listen to Beth Mowins than  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:27 pm

This is exactly why everyone didn't want this game on BTN. If it wasn't Glen Mason, it was going to be some other horrible announcer. But your wife's comment...HA!!!

But in regards to Spartan Bob, he did show up yesterday in the final minute of the game. How else do you explain the 10 seconds we lost and never got put back on the clock?

Last edited by WolverineHistorian on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I'd rather listen to Beth Mowins than    I'd rather listen to Beth Mowins than  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:29 pm

When Gholston jumped offsides on the final drive, the play by play guy said "another flag, really hurt upping Michigan today". Then when the ref said the call he said "not there, but Michigan has had a lot of penalties today". Classic attempt to cover dumb statement. Gholston was so offside, anther half step the played would have been blown dead for unabated to the QB.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I'd rather listen to Beth Mowins than    I'd rather listen to Beth Mowins than  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:31 pm

WolverineHistorian wrote:
This is exactly why everyone didn't want this game on BTN. If it wasn't Glen Mason, it was going to be some other horrible announcer. But your wife's comment...HA!!!

But in regards to Spartan Bob, he did show up yesterday in the final minute of the game. How else do you explain the 10 seconds we lost and never got put back on the clock?

She comes up with a funny every now and then. Usually beer induced.

What 10 seconds? I don't recall that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd rather listen to Beth Mowins than    I'd rather listen to Beth Mowins than  Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd rather listen to Beth Mowins than
Page 1 of 1