Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Listen to Hokes Presser on Mgo blue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Just Listen to Hokes Presser on Mgo blue Empty
PostSubject: Just Listen to Hokes Presser on Mgo blue   Just Listen to Hokes Presser on Mgo blue EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Obviously he need to go watch the film, and maybe move upstairs . He states he doesn't see any difference between Michigan and MSU, well they won 6 outta the last 7. The play defense, they can run the ball. They have a kicker. Lets see the have an Identity. What is Michigan? who knows any of us.Twisted Evil

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Last edited by the artist formally known on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Just Listen to Hokes Presser on Mgo blue   Just Listen to Hokes Presser on Mgo blue EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Technically 5 out of the last 6. We're not that bad, yet...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Just Listen to Hokes Presser on Mgo blue   Just Listen to Hokes Presser on Mgo blue EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:21 am

the artist formally known wrote:
Obviously he need to go watch the film, and maybe move upstairs . He states he doesn't see any difference between Michigan and MSU, well they won 6 outta the last 7. The play defense, they can run the ball. They have a kicker. Lets see the have an Identity. What is Michigan? who knows any of us.Twisted Evil
The fact that Hoke can't see or admit their is a problem is a major worry. It shows he will keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Just Listen to Hokes Presser on Mgo blue   Just Listen to Hokes Presser on Mgo blue EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:43 am

Insanity.

Last edited by dwoody on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:45 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Punctuation)
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Just Listen to Hokes Presser on Mgo blue   Just Listen to Hokes Presser on Mgo blue EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:35 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
What is Michigan? who knows any of us.Twisted Evil
I'm not making excuses, I am quite possibly the most disappointed person here today (you all know how I feel about sparty). Michigan is a young team who needs to learn to play quality football through adversity. Michigan plays decent (but there are still major issues) at home but crawls into the fetal position on the road. That tells me maturity is lacking.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Listen to Hokes Presser on Mgo blue   Just Listen to Hokes Presser on Mgo blue Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Listen to Hokes Presser on Mgo blue
Page 1 of 1