Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know it's past time to move on, but---

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

I know it's past time to move on, but--- Empty
PostSubject: I know it's past time to move on, but---   I know it's past time to move on, but--- EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:39 am

How Spartanesque is this?

A couple of MSU guys I didn't know lived in my complex were in the residents' gym (along with me) last night, each wearing their Spartan-head T-shirts, one also emblazoned with their favorite pleasantry "M Go Blow", etc.

Of course, when ESPN (on the gym TV) starts talking CFB, they steered their conversation to last Saturday's game...and the top line of all? "They didn't deserve to win...field goals are a pussy-way to win a football game."

Spartan class at its best, huh?

I kept my trap shut, but felt like letting it spew out something along the lines of "Yeah...and trick plays are an ultra-macho, masculine, tougher-than-thou way to win, right???"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I know it's past time to move on, but---   I know it's past time to move on, but--- EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:29 am

Wow. What a bunch of ignorant schmucks.

Kudos for not even wasting your time on two men who clearly cannot be saved.

WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: I know it's past time to move on, but---   I know it's past time to move on, but--- EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:00 am

I'd wager Sparty has scored more field goals than touchdowns this year so that logic is pretty flawed.

But whatever. Had they been the ones to win 12-10, they would have a completely different attitude towards winning with field goals.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I know it's past time to move on, but---   I know it's past time to move on, but--- EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:55 am

Funny, my sister, the obnoxious MSU fan texted me on Saturday night with "Denard still hasn't beat MSU, only the kicker did". I told her to go to football school before talking about football.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I know it's past time to move on, but---   I know it's past time to move on, but--- EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:20 pm

NOW do you see why I hate sparty more than ohio?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know it's past time to move on, but---   I know it's past time to move on, but--- Empty

Back to top Go down

I know it's past time to move on, but---
Page 1 of 1