Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Sparty, no!" moments..."

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

"Sparty, no!" moments..." Empty
PostSubject: "Sparty, no!" moments..."   "Sparty, no!" moments..." EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:53 pm

http://www.michigandaily.com/node/68898

Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: "Sparty, no!" moments..."   "Sparty, no!" moments..." EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:00 pm

My niece goes to MSU, after the game she said " I go to school there that is all" have to give her credit, she a girl and could care less about the sports. maybe thats why thge stadium is empty on Saturdays. It was the 1st time I rooted for Sparty in 2 years or longer, after that game I said now I know how their fan base must feel alway's being let down like that.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: "Sparty, no!" moments..."   "Sparty, no!" moments..." EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:29 pm

I was confused the entire game. I watched the whole thing but honestly didn't know who to pull for. Then the real sparty stood up and I bjust smiled. Before the game I said that I would never pull for sparty and that I have more confidence in Penn State AT LINCOLN. I'm becomming a prophet...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Sparty, no!" moments..."   "Sparty, no!" moments..." EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Fuck you, Johnny Adams.

That is all.

Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: "Sparty, no!" moments..."   "Sparty, no!" moments..." EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:01 am

Admin wrote:
Fuck you, Johnny Adams.

That is all.

I finally saw the replay of his personal foul on the INT return. That call may have been worse than the pass interference call on Dennard. Complete BS. The refs obviously have some areas of emphasis this year, but they're taking them WAY too far. I'm ok with saying that Sparty really did get screwed by the refs this time.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: "Sparty, no!" moments..."   "Sparty, no!" moments..." EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:09 am

jjabilene wrote:
Admin wrote:
Fuck you, Johnny Adams.

That is all.

I finally saw the replay of his personal foul on the INT return. That call may have been worse than the pass interference call on Dennard. Complete BS. The refs obviously have some areas of emphasis this year, but they're taking them WAY too far. I'm ok with saying that Sparty really did get screwed by the refs this time.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: "Sparty, no!" moments..."   "Sparty, no!" moments..." EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:47 pm

jjabilene wrote:

What goes around...

Desmond being tripped in the endzone, sparty bob, the countless personal fouls thyat they commit, etc. I still can't believe the Gohlston didn't get anything for the facemask twist on Denard. The refs are spo used to sparty cheating that the flag just came out from habit....

Let those evil lil'green trolls suffer.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Sparty, no!" moments..."   "Sparty, no!" moments..." Empty

Back to top Go down

"Sparty, no!" moments..."
Page 1 of 1