Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been hearing the Gardner get's the nod again today. Nothing confirmed, but it has legs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

Been hearing the Gardner get's the nod again today.  Nothing confirmed, but it has legs. Empty
PostSubject: Been hearing the Gardner get's the nod again today. Nothing confirmed, but it has legs.   Been hearing the Gardner get's the nod again today.  Nothing confirmed, but it has legs. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:01 am

I wouldn't mind so much. Would like to see him getting more playing time since I believe he will be UM's starter next year. Hopefully last week wasn't an aberration. Only time will tell. This is a highly important game.

sandyeggo_blue

Been hearing the Gardner get's the nod again today.  Nothing confirmed, but it has legs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been hearing the Gardner get's the nod again today. Nothing confirmed, but it has legs.   Been hearing the Gardner get's the nod again today.  Nothing confirmed, but it has legs. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:17 am

Agree on the importance of the game especially since I've been feeling more and more through the week that a Penn St upset over Nebraska is a very real possibility.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Been hearing the Gardner get's the nod again today. Nothing confirmed, but it has legs.   Been hearing the Gardner get's the nod again today.  Nothing confirmed, but it has legs. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:17 am

I said it before and I will say it again-I do not think coaches will rush DR back. DG lets them Borges run more of the offense that he wants to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been hearing the Gardner get's the nod again today. Nothing confirmed, but it has legs.   Been hearing the Gardner get's the nod again today.  Nothing confirmed, but it has legs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Been hearing the Gardner get's the nod again today. Nothing confirmed, but it has legs.
Page 1 of 1