Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours?   Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:16 pm

I know NW has a tough offense to stop...blah, blah, blah. Our #1 ranked pass defense has left guys so friggen open the past few weeks I can't even keep count. We don't have enough defenders to stop the option. The pitch man has been open all god damn day. I am already seeing the Ohio game in my nightmares.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours?   Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:55 pm

I think our talent is limited, and we've played a very easy schedule (through no fault of our own), so it's probably not as good as the stats would suggest. We do have one of the best coordinators in the game though. Bowl season is going to be extremely ugly for the Big Ten.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours?   Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:57 pm

who is #97 and where the hell was his head, is there a poorer pass defensive saftey than kovacs

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours?   Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Agree JJ about Matteson. Not a slight at him at all. Our defense excels at defending pro style attacks. I really think if we can make it to the B1G Championship we could beat Wisconsin. It's the spread/option attacks that are killing us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours?   Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:03 pm

game over, Gardner got faked out by the saftey and That is That

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours?   Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Michigan has no clue on stopping option

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours?   Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Shame on all of you here. I can only say that you guys suck. This defense has been carrying UM and it's lack of offense. There is a reason this defense is still ranked in the National top 10.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours?   Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Open your eyes. NW had 431 yards of offense. Our #1 pass defense allowed NW to complete 66% of their passes. They gashed us all afternoon. The reason we are ranked top 10 is because our D feasts on offenses that are not read options.

I suppose we could all bury our heads in the sand and pretend these things haven't been happening. Then I guess we wouldn't have much to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours?   Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Lab, you're referring to Brennan Beyer and that stupid ass personal foul he picked up that extended their go ahead TD drive.

You could literally read the Siemien's lips on the sidelines, as he was talking to a backup QB, "What was he thinking? What an idiot!"

He literally said that.

It was an awful play. And it could have definitely been debated, but honestly, you don't even put yourself in that situation as a defender.

I'm guessing he's had his ass chewed big time today from an array of coaches as they watched the film.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours?   Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a more overrated defense in the country then ours?
Page 1 of 1