Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maryland, Rutgers to Big Ten?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Maryland, Rutgers to Big Ten? Empty
PostSubject: Maryland, Rutgers to Big Ten?   Maryland, Rutgers to Big Ten? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Per ESPN.com, CBSsports.com, and Pat Forde from Yahoosports.com have all reported that Maryland is in serious negotiations with the B1G to join the conf. If that happens Rutgers is expected to follow. According to Alex Prewitt, the Maryland beat writer for the Washington Post, this could happen as early as next week.

I'm guessing the B1G moving into the New York/east coast and Baltimore/Washington D.C. markets with the media outlets would be hugh for the conf. Plus I saw this on ESPN.com, it stateS Maryland & Rutgers are part of the AAU, Association of American Universities, which I guess is important to B1G presidents.

Personal opinion, I don't jump out of my seat, say YES I'M EXCITED!!! Actually saying, why? But it come down to money, doesn't it? Whenever the B1G network contract expires, having the east coast & DC markets, more money to be made with new contract.
Back to top Go down

Maryland, Rutgers to Big Ten?
Page 1 of 1