Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I really don't care for Notre Dame!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

I really don't care for Notre Dame! Empty
PostSubject: I really don't care for Notre Dame!   I really don't care for Notre Dame! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Barkley is out for this Saturday. Anyone know anything about $c's backi-up QB?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I really don't care for Notre Dame!   I really don't care for Notre Dame! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Barkley, what a disappointment he has been this year. Karma maybe? He holds the ridiculous press conference with the USC band in front of the huge Christmas tree announcing his return only to have a pretty bad year for him, and now his draft status has dropped.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: I really don't care for Notre Dame!   I really don't care for Notre Dame! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:42 pm

The question is do you root for ND over USC to avoid another all SEC NC? I personally will stomach an all SEC championship vs. seeing ND in the NC but I can understand wanting to avoid an all SEC game.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I really don't care for Notre Dame!   I really don't care for Notre Dame! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Bama vs ND would be ok with me. Bama would kill them. Plus UM would benefit from that match up.

UM has had a pretty good year, only losing to the #1, #2 and #14 teams. But the perception is they have had a bad year, because all 3 losses happened in prime time.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: I really don't care for Notre Dame!   I really don't care for Notre Dame! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:57 pm

For me it's the way they lost. BAMA was a beat down. ND was a debacle. Nebraska is the what if game.

BAMA was the only loss I can't complain about. I have very little doubt that Michigan would have beaten ND if they only would have had say 3 turn overs, which is still a lot. I do not know if Michigan would have beaten Nebraska if DR would have not gotten injured but I like our chances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really don't care for Notre Dame!   I really don't care for Notre Dame! Empty

Back to top Go down

I really don't care for Notre Dame!
Page 1 of 1