Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone going to the game on Saturday??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Anyone going to the game on Saturday??  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone going to the game on Saturday??    Anyone going to the game on Saturday??  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:45 pm

I'm starting to seriously contemplate buying a ticket.

Perhaps a pair if I can get my younger brother to go with.

Solo probably not a very good idea.

I don't know.

Just thinking aloud at this point.

michmike

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the game on Saturday??    Anyone going to the game on Saturday??  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:09 pm

You couldn't buy me a ticket and pay my plane fare to C'bus to get me to go to that game. Even were I to placate the blood-drinking hairy savages by doing the impossible---impersonating a Buckeye fan---the obnoxious atmosphere and demeanor in that hellhole when U-M's in town would make me regret the trip.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the game on Saturday??    Anyone going to the game on Saturday??  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Been to Cbus many times for the game and I would advise against it. You would not want to be there without at least 5 or 6 other guys. They prey on smaller groups.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the game on Saturday??    Anyone going to the game on Saturday??  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:48 pm

I'm starting to debate getting out my DSM-IV and looking for the correct classification for you Admin.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the game on Saturday??    Anyone going to the game on Saturday??  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Ha, trust me, there aren't enough DSM-IV's in the world to find a way to 'classify' me into a group.

michmike

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the game on Saturday??    Anyone going to the game on Saturday??  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Admin wrote:
Ha, trust me, there aren't enough DSM-IV's in the world to find a way to 'classify' me into a group.

C'mon, Addy, there are plenty of groups into which you'd readily and nicely fit. See for yourself:

http://www.siriusascension.com/extraterrestrials.htm
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the game on Saturday??    Anyone going to the game on Saturday??  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 pm

I don't think that any of those apply to Admin. the word "evolved" is listed in those descriptions....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the game on Saturday??    Anyone going to the game on Saturday??  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Perhaps now would be a good time to ask-What happens to the forum if something should happen to you Admin? I am hoping you have a will in place. Perhaps a succession plan is in order.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the game on Saturday??    Anyone going to the game on Saturday??  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:09 pm

If you're seriously going down there to sit in a stadium with the worst fans in America, God be with you. You're going to be spit on, cussed at and have children of all ages flipping you the bird.

Luckily you don't have a Michigan licence plate so your car may (MAY) not have it's tires slashed. But that's never a guarantee in Columbus.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the game on Saturday??    Anyone going to the game on Saturday??  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:47 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Perhaps now would be a good time to ask-What happens to the forum if something should happen to you Admin? I am hoping you have a will in place. Perhaps a succession plan is in order.

Willie, in the event that I surprisingly exit this Earth early, a succession plan is in place.

Mod1 will assume the admin duties full time from that point on.

Mod1 is an everyday poster in here, under a different alias of course, so they're fully in-tune with everything that goes on here.

I expect that the transition would be as smooth as silk (which means I really don't matter, now that I step back and read that).

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the game on Saturday??    Anyone going to the game on Saturday??  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:00 pm

LOL Lets hope it doesn't come to that but good that you are prepared I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the game on Saturday??    Anyone going to the game on Saturday??  Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to the game on Saturday??
Page 1 of 1