Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday... Empty
PostSubject: Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday...   Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday... EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:17 pm

...but I will be on campus as I need to do some networking before the game with old classmates.  I'm not sure how long that will last though, it is scheduled for lunch on Friday (an hour and a half), a tour after lunch (which I won't be attending), and then a tailgate Saturday (12:30-3:00).  Not sure how long I'll  be at my program tailgate on Saturday, what are plans of other people who are going?  Possibly, if invited, I'll stop over at your tailgate if I have time (and feel like making the walk).

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday...   Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday... EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:59 pm

Your officially invited to the tailgate party I go to. I'm at a house on Rose St. Backyard backs up to Stadium Blvd., & its 1 block over from State st. Tailgate has anywhere from 10-20 people. A lot of very good food, cold beer, whisky, water & pop if you don't drink.

If you can't make it before game, we usually tailgate for an hour or so after game.

BTW if you stop by ask for Bill, Boo Boo is my dogs name.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday...   Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday... EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:17 am

Thanks for the invite, we'll see if I can make it. Message me the address.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday...   Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday... EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:09 am

Wow. You're something.

Beg for an invite then say you'll walk over "if you feel like it"?

You've got balls.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday...   Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday... EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:34 pm

joe, as usual, you're clueless. Homecoming for me isn't about Football. It's about connecting with other professionals in my field who attended the same university. I'm not positive how long that will last or if I will even have time. I clearly explained that in the initial post on the thread. boo boo graciously offered an invite, for which I am thankful, because if the events are not that great I'd like to hang-out as it is Homecoming. The exact program which I graduated from doesn't have the biggest football fans, don't get me wrong, they all support Michigan Football but they aren't anywhere near like us. This isn't an "if I feel like it" thing.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday...   Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday... EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:58 pm

No. Pretty sure I've got you pegged.

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday...   Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday... EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:49 pm

lol! 
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday...   Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday... EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Looks as if 13 thinks that joe is a slappy...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday...   Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday... EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:50 pm

actually I like everyone here, just laughing at you guys always going at it all the time
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday...   Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday... EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Between the bickering and cheap shots, you can actually find some good football stuff here...
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday...   Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday... EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:07 pm

EJinGA wrote:
Between the bickering and cheap shots, you can actually find some good football stuff here...
The second Tuesday of next week I guarantee it...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday...   Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinda OT: So I'm not sure if I'll be going to the game yet Saturday...
Page 1 of 1