Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Johnny Football talk.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Johnny Football talk. Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Football talk.   Johnny Football talk. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:03 am

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/college-football?vid=ae20ade5-9118-413d-82e9-3ee6e2e65887&from=en-us_msnhp

What do you think?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Football talk.   Johnny Football talk. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:31 am

I think he should win the Heisman. Either him or Teo. Really, it should be Teo, but it's hard for a defensive player to win it, obviously it's happened only once, and he returned punts and played some offense.

Teo has really been the best player in college football, so if it isn't him, they should just reset the criteria for the Heisman to the "best offensive player" in college football.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Football talk.   Johnny Football talk. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:39 am

I disagree fish.

There is player on just about evry tam that has he same stats as Teo. Hell, who was that LB that just graduated from Michigan that led the entire B1G in stats 2 years ago? Name started with a T or an F or somthing?

Fact is, if he wasn't ND an they weren't Undefeated he would be in the discussion a much as Jake Ryan is.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Football talk.   Johnny Football talk. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:25 am

Their numbers stack up pretty good against each other, but the difference is, Manti Te'o is the heart and soul of that defense. He is the leader, and without him they are not undefeated. Obviously they have different roles. Te'o drops into coverage and Ryan rushes the QB. I love what Ryan has done for UM, and am glad that he is wearing Maize and Blue, but I can also look at what Te'o has done this year, even with all my hatred for ND, and admit he has been one of the best players in the country.

Te'o
103 tackles
52 solo tackles
1.5 sacks
5.5 tackles for loss
7 interceptions

Ryan
84 tackles
54 solo tackles
4.5 sacks
15 tackles for loss

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Football talk.   Johnny Football talk. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:18 am

I agree with you Admin.

Ryan Shazier
116 Tackles
70 Solo
5 Sacks
14.5 TFL
1 Int
He also forced 3 fumbles. Teo has forced 1.

I am really starting to get down on CFB awards. Way to political. Shazier was Second Team B1G. wTF? Ryan did not even make any of the lists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Football talk.   Johnny Football talk. Empty

Back to top Go down

Johnny Football talk.
Page 1 of 1