Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

M bowl game after Nebraska sucking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

M bowl game after Nebraska sucking Empty
PostSubject: M bowl game after Nebraska sucking   M bowl game after Nebraska sucking EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:40 am

Well, that was a lovely performance, at 35-10 switched channels to Texas-KSU. I guess I didn't remember Wisc. lost 3 games in OT, & lost to Neb by 3 in Lincoln, & Oregon St by 3, though what I remember OSU dominated game. I know they still lost 5 games, doesn't matter how.

Lets talk bowls, after Neb. sucking tonight, plus they went to Capital One bowl last yr., I still could see M in Orlando vs Texas A&M. Got to believe, Denard vs Menziel, possible heismen winner, could be best game of day. Even better than Orange, FSU vs Louisville or possibly better than Rose Bowl. Though theres something special about the Rose Bowl and new years day, Stanford vs 5 loss Wisc. not as exciting as past games.

Any thoughts, opinions?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: M bowl game after Nebraska sucking   M bowl game after Nebraska sucking EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:16 am

Most are predicting the Gator Bowl, probably against South Carolina.
Back to top Go down
TheBigHouse

PostSubject: Re: M bowl game after Nebraska sucking   M bowl game after Nebraska sucking EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:17 am

Michigan will not be in the Capitol One Bowl. Big Ten rules will not allow it, therefore it will be, either NW or Neb. Some are saying it could be NW, since Neb looked so bad last night. Like Willie said, it's looking like the Gator Bowl, with an outside chance it could be the Outback.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: M bowl game after Nebraska sucking   M bowl game after Nebraska sucking EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:37 am

TheBigHouse wrote:
Michigan will not be in the Capitol One Bowl. Big Ten rules will not allow it, therefore it will be, either NW or Neb. Some are saying it could be NW, since Neb looked so bad last night. Like Willie said, it's looking like the Gator Bowl, with an outside chance it could be the Outback.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2012/12/michigan_could_fall_to_gator_b.html

According to this it is the Gator against Miss State or Vandy. Actually a pretty good read, especially the comments. Smile

I was at the Gator in 2010 when UM played Miss State. The bowl let Miss State bring and ring those damn cow bells. WOW!!!

ESPN hasn't updated their predictions, but CBS has and it shows us in Gator against Vandy. It's not a bad bowl. Nice stadium. Nice pre-game stuff going on. No matter where we go----

Go Blue and see ya in Fla!! Smile
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: M bowl game after Nebraska sucking   M bowl game after Nebraska sucking EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:11 pm

GOBLUEJOE66, Didn't know about that rule, thanks. Is it to late for B10 to amend rule, if you get your ass kicked that bad in the B10 title game, you go Little Caeser Bowl? Yea, probably to late.

Nothing against Gator Bowl & Jacksonville, nice bowl and city. But Tampa or Orlando a little bit nicer.

But like you said, no matter what bowl, we all will be cheering for the maize & blue in Fla.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: M bowl game after Nebraska sucking   M bowl game after Nebraska sucking EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:00 pm

booboo wrote:
GOBLUEJOE66, Didn't know about that rule, thanks. Is it to late for B10 to amend rule, if you get your ass kicked that bad in the B10 title game, you go Little Caeser Bowl? Yea, probably to late.

Nothing against Gator Bowl & Jacksonville, nice bowl and city. But Tampa or Orlando a little bit nicer.

But like you said, no matter what bowl, we all will be cheering for the maize & blue in Fla.

boo...probably so...i agree that J'ville is nice, but i was looking forward to one of the others...especially having been to Gator in 2010...you going? Oh well....

Go Blue and see ya in Fla
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: M bowl game after Nebraska sucking   M bowl game after Nebraska sucking EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:37 pm

SI has us in Gator against SC.
Back to top Go down
TheBigHouse

PostSubject: Re: M bowl game after Nebraska sucking   M bowl game after Nebraska sucking EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Report out that Cap One picked Georgia/Neb. so they figure that UM will get the Outback Bowl against SC.

http://www.freep.com/article/20121202/SPORTS06/121202021/Report-U-M-going-Outback-Bowl?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports

Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: M bowl game after Nebraska sucking   M bowl game after Nebraska sucking EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Confirmed by flabluefan1 on the Mlive forum, UM to Outback, opponent yet to be determined.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: M bowl game after Nebraska sucking   M bowl game after Nebraska sucking EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
Confirmed by flabluefan1 on the Mlive forum, UM to Outback, opponent yet to be determined.

Mark Schlabach on ESPN is reporting Outback against South Carolina.

Go Blue and see ya in Tampa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M bowl game after Nebraska sucking   M bowl game after Nebraska sucking Empty

Back to top Go down

M bowl game after Nebraska sucking
Page 1 of 1