Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts on what bowl game?

Go down 
+2
BetterThansparty
fishgoblue22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Thoughts on what bowl game? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on what bowl game?   Thoughts on what bowl game? EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Outback vs LSU?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on what bowl game?   Thoughts on what bowl game? EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 7:06 pm

I would rather not see Fournette.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on what bowl game?   Thoughts on what bowl game? EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 7:19 pm

yea he may run for 300 against this run defense. Fournette run to the left "he gone'
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on what bowl game?   Thoughts on what bowl game? EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 7:26 pm

I saw some sites late last week were saying Citrus Bowl against Fla or Ga.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on what bowl game?   Thoughts on what bowl game? EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 8:20 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
I saw some sites late last week were saying Citrus Bowl against Fla or Ga.

Go Blue!!  Smile

I'd like to match up with Georgia
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on what bowl game?   Thoughts on what bowl game? EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:01 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/11/michigan_vs_lsu_in_the_citrus.html

http://theadvocate.com/sports/lsu/14134180-128/report-citrus-bowl-rep-says

Looks like it could be against LSU in the Citrus!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on what bowl game?   Thoughts on what bowl game? EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:14 pm

God help us.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on what bowl game?   Thoughts on what bowl game? EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Does LSU have a threat besides Fournette? We can handle one dimensional even if that dimension is really good. More concerned about Rudock. If he plays I think we can handle whomever. If he doesn't we'll have difficulty moving the ball.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on what bowl game?   Thoughts on what bowl game? EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:29 pm

wshoes wrote:
Does LSU have a threat besides Fournette? We can handle one dimensional even if that dimension is really good. More concerned about Rudock. If he plays I think we can handle whomever. If he doesn't we'll have difficulty moving the ball.

I hear your concern but to me it looks as if Speight is becoming more omfortable under center. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have Rudock but if Speight has to play Wilton can take care of the ball. Now if Wilton were to go down God help us (and there goes the RS for Zach Morris).
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on what bowl game?   Thoughts on what bowl game? EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:49 pm

wshoes wrote:

Do you have evidence of this? Was there something in yesterday's performance that gives you this confidence? Furthermore it seems the blueprint to beat us has been well established. I think Les is smart enough to go up tempo and run the ball down our throats.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on what bowl game?   Thoughts on what bowl game? EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 7:09 pm

wshoes wrote:

I watched their game last night and they do have another really good back. I think his name is Guist and I believe he is a freshman. Good size and pretty good speed. They appear to feature their RBs. Their QB has been struggling. His rating is decent but not as good as Jakes. They have 2 pretty good receivers, I think both are under 40 receptions for the year. But, they DO have speed. They do go fast but it didn't appear as fast as the Suckeyes and definitely not nearly as fast as Ind. Could be an interesting game.

Of the opponents being mentioned this one might be a better game for us. We DO NOT want to play Ole Miss!!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on what bowl game?   Thoughts on what bowl game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on what bowl game?
Page 1 of 1