Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

According to this, Bo Pellini has reached out to Tennessee about being thier coach.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

According to this, Bo Pellini has reached out to Tennessee about being thier coach. Empty
PostSubject: According to this, Bo Pellini has reached out to Tennessee about being thier coach.   According to this, Bo Pellini has reached out to Tennessee about being thier coach. EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:38 am

Interesting. If he goes, what does that do to Nebraska?

http://www.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/12379102?mailing_id=2035&linksrc=mb_right_col
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

According to this, Bo Pellini has reached out to Tennessee about being thier coach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: According to this, Bo Pellini has reached out to Tennessee about being thier coach.   According to this, Bo Pellini has reached out to Tennessee about being thier coach. EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:46 am

Saw that too. Butch Jones of Cincy accepted either last night or this morning. It looks bad for the B1G when two sitting coaches reach out for an SEC job and one takes one. If I were a NE fan, I would not be happy with that.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: According to this, Bo Pellini has reached out to Tennessee about being thier coach.   According to this, Bo Pellini has reached out to Tennessee about being thier coach. EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:51 am

I guess he did. http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8723192/tennessee-volunteers-hire-butch-jones-new-coach

As for Pellini, he may not be comfortable with the new AD. Osbourne brought him in, and mentored him, now Osbourne has retired. I don't know, could be nothing to the story.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: According to this, Bo Pellini has reached out to Tennessee about being thier coach.   According to this, Bo Pellini has reached out to Tennessee about being thier coach. EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Cue Pellini adamantly denying that he reached out. That has to be awkward.

Time for the Narduzzi to Cinci talk to heat up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: According to this, Bo Pellini has reached out to Tennessee about being thier coach.   According to this, Bo Pellini has reached out to Tennessee about being thier coach. Empty

Back to top Go down

According to this, Bo Pellini has reached out to Tennessee about being thier coach.
Page 1 of 1