Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something for Michigan Football Fans to Enjoy – A Rare Blast From the Past

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TriplePTeam

Something for Michigan Football Fans to Enjoy – A Rare Blast From the Past  Empty
PostSubject: Something for Michigan Football Fans to Enjoy – A Rare Blast From the Past    Something for Michigan Football Fans to Enjoy – A Rare Blast From the Past  EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:59 pm

I posted this on the Rivals board yesterday, but I figured I should come here as well so other can see this...

This is Rob Hoffman, one of the partners in Priceless Photo Preservation, the Ann Arbor company that last year digitized one of the earliest known movies of a Michigan football game and more recently restored the unique Tom Harmon/Fielding Yost photo collage that once hung inside Banfield's Westside Grill.

Today, I have a special treat for Wolverine fans. I just received permission from a PPP client to post this video we just digitized: Camcorder footage of the post-Rose Bowl celebration parade held in Ann Arbor on January 14, 1998. Among the highlights in this six-minute video: Charles Woodson riding in a car with his Heisman and Jansen and Mayes holding the national championship trophies aloft.

Oh yeah, and somewhere you might find a Michigan assistant coach named Brady Hoke.

Read about the video and see it here.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Something for Michigan Football Fans to Enjoy – A Rare Blast From the Past  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something for Michigan Football Fans to Enjoy – A Rare Blast From the Past    Something for Michigan Football Fans to Enjoy – A Rare Blast From the Past  EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Nice video. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

PostSubject: Re: Something for Michigan Football Fans to Enjoy – A Rare Blast From the Past    Something for Michigan Football Fans to Enjoy – A Rare Blast From the Past  EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:12 pm

A blast from the past indeed!

Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something for Michigan Football Fans to Enjoy – A Rare Blast From the Past    Something for Michigan Football Fans to Enjoy – A Rare Blast From the Past  Empty

Back to top Go down

Something for Michigan Football Fans to Enjoy – A Rare Blast From the Past
Page 1 of 1