Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blast from the past: Paul Jokisich

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Blast from the past: Paul Jokisich Empty
PostSubject: Blast from the past: Paul Jokisich    Blast from the past: Paul Jokisich EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:30 pm

I take care of the sports injuries at Seaholm HS in Birmingham, MI. Our FB team left for camp on august 9th with practice starting on the 10th. Anyway looking at the freshmen roster there's a kid named Paul Jokisich. Ask one of the coaches have to presume his dad is the Paul Jokisich played at Michigan, yes of course. Paul was a superstar at Brother Rice which is about 1 mile west of our school. Pleasant surprise to have his son at our school and not at Rice.

The son is around 6'2, probably around 175lbs, plays WR just like dad & yea I think he's going to be good!! He was called up to the varsity practice last Wednesday. Though I think it was more of the varsity coach pissed at the varsity WRs sending a message hey get your heads out of your asses or there's this frosh kid. Paul's good but I'm sure he'll play with his freshmen teammates this yr. Coach likes to keep the frosh together as a team.

The kid tweaked his ankle a little in Wednesdays practice. I've been doing some therapy with him last couple days. Talking about M FB. He said his dad was Harbaugh's roommate at M. I tried to get more info, did your dad tell you about JHs college days, etc? Kid didn't seem to want to talk about it, I'm guessing he's been asked 1001 times about it.

Like this part, Paul jr. said his dad thinks M can win 10 games this yr. Hopefully Paul sr. knows something we don't.

Team had pre-season lunch last Saturday, parents meet the coaches day. Met Paul sr. in the food line, just said hi and go blue. He was talking to other parents as well, wasn't the place to start talking about M FB. Hopefully get the chance in the near future, pick his brain about M FB, Harbaugh, roommate days, etc. So if I get any inside scope I'll let you know.

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past: Paul Jokisich    Blast from the past: Paul Jokisich EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:31 am

Did he also play just a little bit of ball, deep on the bench?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past: Paul Jokisich    Blast from the past: Paul Jokisich EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:36 am

Dad was a very good player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past: Paul Jokisich    Blast from the past: Paul Jokisich Empty

Back to top Go down

Blast from the past: Paul Jokisich
Page 1 of 1