Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More news on Belcher.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

More news on Belcher. Empty
PostSubject: More news on Belcher.   More news on Belcher. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:09 pm

Not sure that I should do this but it does reinforce my point about concussions. Look back at the link I posted to the article wich described the different grades of CV. I believe that it was level 4 which states difficulties in personal relationships and hasty reactions. Belcher and his "baby-momma" (I hate that term but unfortunately it is correct) were at immense odds with each other. Belcher had another GF on the side (no big news) but he communicated his "displeasure" with his "baby-momma"...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/kansas-city-chiefs-jovan-belcher-texted-secret-girlfriend-he-would-shoot-kasandra-perkins-police-reports-121812

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

More news on Belcher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More news on Belcher.   More news on Belcher. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Someone help me out with this. How does this reinforce the issue with head injuries? The guy KNOWINGLY did something wrong. He wasn't insane per say. Some could argue he wasn't exactly sane because rational people do not do these types of things. That said, people do things all the time in a fit of rage they would not normally do. Has everyone that went into road rage had a concussion?

He was in full control of what he was doing. He knew it was wrong and did it anyway. I see no connection to the head injury argument here.

Is this argument going to come up every time a football player acts out? I am sure Floyd, Hagerup and Hawthorne transgressions were due to too many hits to the head. Hoke should reinstate them immediately. Maurice Clarrett got a raw deal. Poor guy just bumped his head too many times.

Get real.
Back to top Go down

More news on Belcher.
Page 1 of 1