Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades. Empty
PostSubject: The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades.   The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:16 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2012/12/michigans_2013_recruiting_clas.html
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades.   The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Encouraging, indeed. But what really struck me in the later paragraphs was that Penn State(33rd) ranked ahead of both MSU and Iowa among other B10 teams. Guess there were quite a few talented teens who don't mind spending every PSU Christmas vacation--except [possibly] their last--at home under the tree.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades.   The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:34 pm

When green gets on board it will solidify it that much more. crossing fingers.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades.   The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:36 pm

by the way that is a great pic of Shane with the Big House in the background

The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades. 12014560-large

PostSubject: Re: The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades.   The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:38 pm

And the sweetest cut of all? Promising, promising...(oh, how does Dionne Warwick's song go?)..."But how do they actually pan out?" is always the big question.

And that's where we can all be feeling the warm-n-fuzzy: if anyone can coach these kids up to optimally realize their potential, it's Hoke & Co. (Yes, I'm cutting Borges some slack, because I'll reserve judgment until
after we all see what his offenses do in true pro-style sets).
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades.   The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:52 pm

I saw McQuay had another visit to USC, so I wouldnt count on adding him. All we need is Green to be the icing on the cake. Some people think that he and Dawson are a package deal.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades.   The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:02 pm

EJinGA wrote:
I saw McQuay had another visit to USC, so I wouldnt count on adding him. All we need is Green to be the icing on the cake. Some people think that he and Dawson are a package deal.

EJ... I feel like when we added Hill then McQuay was out of the picture. I have read several articles with all sings pointing to USC for McQuay also so I haven't been holding my breath.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades.   The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:33 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
by the way that is a great pic of Shane with the Big House in the background

The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades. 12014560-large

I loved this picture when it was first taken back in late Aug/early Sept, and still love it just as much.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades.   The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades. Empty

Back to top Go down

The future is so bright, I've got to wear shades.
Page 1 of 1