Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All In All not a good showing by the BIG

Go down 
+2
booboo
the artist formally known
6 posters
AuthorMessage

All In All not a good showing by the BIG Empty
PostSubject: All In All not a good showing by the BIG   All In All not a good showing by the BIG EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:06 pm

Only team that played well was Northwestern the team that never win, Good games by Michigan and Wisconsin, MSU won but damn it was ugly and TCU had to vomit for that to happen. The BIG has some work to do to get back to any relevence, Almost hope PSU win thetr Suit, I think a 4 year ban punishes the wrong people. Tey student atheletes had little to do with the crime yet them and the students will be the one that pays . plus it also punishes the BIG in revenue yet they had nothing or at worst little to do with it, put all that was actually invoved in chains let the boyz play,, Question clown

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: All In All not a good showing by the BIG   All In All not a good showing by the BIG EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:40 pm

I think it was Chris Fowler said after Rose Bowl, the B1G is 4-13 in games played on new years day or later the last 3 yrs. Of course not good.

Sparties won at about 1:45am, when only MSU, TCU & bowl junkie fans like me where watching. So 98% country never stayed up to see it, for what its worth.

Northwestern was a nice win, hell they if could finish games, they could have been in Pasadena today.

As for Penn St., just read an article online, yea, would love to see them win this suit. Death penalty would have been better than what they got.

Purdue, sounds like complete embarressment, likely it was on ESPNU. Minnesota played well. shoulda won.

Your right M, Wisc played very well today. Neb., really wasn't watching, switched over at time outs. Saw they here up 31-23, didn't see finish.

But M isn't looking for moral victories. Woulda, coulda, shoulda, thats the frustrating part. Isn't there a song, how close yet so far away? I don't know. Haven't been watching ESPN highlites, wait, hold on, just saw a highlite, it showed Clowny's tackle about 500 times then SC's 2 4th qtr TD's. Something tells me ESPN will be showing that hit another 10,000 times, oh well.

Just my 2 cents, GO BLUE & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: All In All not a good showing by the BIG   All In All not a good showing by the BIG EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:26 am

NW was the only game that a B1G team was favored. If you look at it like that, then the conference over-acheived.

I think this is a fluke year. Ohio will be back in the thick of things next year. Michigan should be better. Don't be surprised if Illinois is pretty good. I have been hearing that they are being very aggressive with JUCO's. That should help them become competitive faster.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: All In All not a good showing by the BIG   All In All not a good showing by the BIG EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:55 am

Does Purdue suck or what? That was pathetic....
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: All In All not a good showing by the BIG   All In All not a good showing by the BIG EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:44 am

They suck + Coach canned= Blowout. It's really not that shocking.
Back to top Go down
romeo49

PostSubject: So you are never going to look at or pay attention to any pre-bowl polls again?   All In All not a good showing by the BIG EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:24 am

As usual the B10 is paired against teams mostly, if not always, ranked ahead of them in the final pre-bowl season polls so losing to said teams and being in it to the end is not all that surprising unless suddenly all polls and "experts" are wrong. Perspective. this kind of very simple logic eludes the knee jerk Chris Fowler types. Clowney hit gives what same shallow impression of the matchup with Lewan? Nah, tv can't be used to skew things to the videogame generation, can it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All In All not a good showing by the BIG   All In All not a good showing by the BIG EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:28 am

Purdue should never be invited to another bowl game unless Drew Brees sneaks back onto the roster.

Fuck Purdue.

- signed an IU grad

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: All In All not a good showing by the BIG   All In All not a good showing by the BIG EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Admin is on the war par path today. Love it. I wonder if Admin will need a mod intervention at some point. That would be epic. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All In All not a good showing by the BIG   All In All not a good showing by the BIG Empty

Back to top Go down

All In All not a good showing by the BIG
Page 1 of 1