Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..

Go down 
+4
mgoblue93
joe
MichiganFootball13
Go_Blue
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. Empty
PostSubject: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Here's hoping the Men in Blue play their best today and tomorrow and we fans can cap the weekend with a B1G championship in BBall, a # 2 seeding for the Big Dance, and a Big time RB in Ty Isaac.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:09 pm

I sure hope so!! However, I do not have good feelings about the game today but hey thats why they play the game right
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:42 pm

I hope so too but I don't see Isaac committing this weekend.

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:56 pm

I have a great feeling. You have to remember that next week DeVeon Smith is coming to AA. With the class filling up like it is, I think Isaac will pull the trigger sooner than later. Morris sent a tweet this morning something to the extent: Paraphrasing here: "Do all of you want Isaac on Team 134? So do I and I will do my best to seet hat he is"

There is a chance the coaching staff will take both Smith and Isaac if they both want to commit, but my guess is they are telling Isaac whet they have told everyone else: If you want to play for UM great, if you'r3 not sure, that's okay also...just understand that there might not be a spot open for you in a month.

I have a pretty good feeling about Isaac and today's game.

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:59 pm

I hope you're right Go_Blue, i sure do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Does he play basketball, too?
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: now that is funny   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:00 pm

dwoody2 wrote:
Does he play basketball, too?
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Jeez I hope they didn't watch the game. Not that it matters.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 pm

He and Morris will be at the hockey game tonight.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm here right now. Section 15, Row 10, with the students. I'll see what I can do....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Game not on TV here in Chicago. Reduced to listening to it on the radio.

This sucks.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Now you know my hell. No sign of Shane or Ty yet. 1-0 Blue after 1.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:05 pm

3-1 Blue after 2.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Another Brady Hoke sighting, can't tell who is with him other than family though...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:49 pm

Borges sighting....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:00 pm

3-1 Blue Final....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Any word on Isaac's visit? I have not seen a thing. Worries me a little. I am used to guys committing right on the spot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michigan_Fan

Michigan_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:30 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Any word on Isaac's visit? I have not seen a thing. Worries me a little. I am used to guys committing right on the spot. Very Happy

He said that he would commit in April... hopefully that means during the Spring game! Is he on the list of prospects showing up to the Spring game? Would be nice if Levenberry committed that day too!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:39 pm

I'm not sure if he will be there or not. Good question.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:21 pm

I hadn't heard that he was committing in April.

If so I think that's great news for us.

Michigan_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:32 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
I hadn't heard that he was committing in April.

If so I think that's great news for us.

He had mentioned that on twitter... but now his timeline might have just shortened. Look at the opinion piece I just posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..   Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago.  I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ty Isaac showed up on campus a couple fo hours ago. I'm sure there will be a huge showing of the UM game..
Page 1 of 1